The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Thursday Oct 20/22 Vancouver Canucks (0-3-1) @ Minnesota Wild (0-3) at Xcel Energy Center 5:00pm PT SN360 SN650AM

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

oh great... another 2 winless teams game.... who has the coin to toss as to who will win?

Canucks ALWAYS have issues playing the Wild. But both teams have problems. My guess is that we are closer to finishing out a game... so we'll probably get shut out. LOL

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, grumpyone said:

oh great... another 2 winless teams game.... who has the coin to toss as to who will win?

Canucks ALWAYS have issues playing the Wild. But both teams have problems. My guess is that we are closer to finishing out a game... so we'll probably get shut out. LOL

They have goalie problems; we do not.

Get off the Grumpy Train G-One.  GCG!

Just now, AV. said:

Skip the GDT...jump straight to the PGT for the memes, cope, and banter.  That's the best (and only?) good thing about being a Canucks fan these days.
-
-

I left two spaces after my message in honour of the two goal leads we love to give up.  Starting the fun early!

The Wild have allowed 20 goals in 3 games.  They've been poor defensively but their goalies have also allowed some really soft goals. Fleury even got bronx cheered and ended up being pulled - only the 2nd time that Evason pulled his goalie in over 150 games.  Gustavsson didn't do much better the next game.

It's Goligoski's 1'000th game.

Greenway returns from off-season injury.  He obviously reunites with ErikssonEk and Foligno on their GREEF line. That line never seems to work when it's not all 3 of them on it.  

Rossi is back in the lineup after a controversial healthy scratch - he even gets promoted to the 3rd line with Gaudreau-Boldy.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Goal:thecup said:

They have goalie problems; we do not.

Get off the Grumpy Train G-One.  GCG!

VAN has goalie problems this year, Demko has been pretty bad. MIN also looking for their first win after two days off. Going to be a tough test for the Canucks. Got to win one though, try to stay relevant. Not the season I was expecting with the great JR at the helm.