The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Minnesota Wild | Oct. 20, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

What a glorious night.  People are finally seeing what I've been trying to tell them for years about this team.  They are a fugazi outfit - never have been a playoff team.  This is your Vancouver Canucks and changes must be made.  Never forget I was one of the first people to tell you all.  I am proud and passionate.

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

Just now, Maginator said:

It seriously feels polar opposite of last year. He just doesn't care anymore. 5 games into the season and he doesn't care. What a f***ing joke.

He definitely likes to talk. lol.

Like how he talked about being on the ice for "all 8 f*&^king goals" and needs to change it but hasn't shown jack sh*t so far.

I agree. A clown. 

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, BC_Hawk said:

That Xfactor is their defense. Jannick said it best. They needed to upgrade the d..it’s not easy. They did nothing!

defense has been our problem for the past 5 years. Management knows this. everyone knows this. Instead they decided the spend the money on Miller and boeser

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • There it is 1

1 minute ago, Jetskis said:

I think he cares. He just fking sucks as a player

1 minute ago, Jetskis said:

I think he cares. He just fking sucks as a player

That’s JT. He is who he is. He’ll be fine…the signing was fine. Beoser on the other hand. PAs answer to a dman; sign another 4.75m fwd so u can bench a starter…then pay a guy that sucks 6.65 for 3 years; shoulda been a show me contract