The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Minnesota Wild | Oct. 20, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

Miller and Boeser in OT lol.

Boudreau making Green like decisions now…

Maybe we signed all these guys so we had more to trade like MTL essentially did. JR acknowledges he's not surprised by this start. He made Bruce take the 1 year or nothing. Didn't fix the D. Always says patience. 

Uhhh this is tanking 101:lol:

Yay Bedard! Yay 1st rd picks at the TDL!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, amplified0ne said:

So 3 guys who cant skate and dont have endurance in Miller, Boeser and Myers.   If you got Miller out there why not put him with someone that can skate like Mikheyev or something.

I said this after last game and what has changed?

The trio of J.T. Miller, Brock Boeser, and Tanner Pearson have been grim in terms of puck possession. Their Corsi For percentages are 46.1, 46.8, and 43.9, respectively, meaning they’re playing without the puck more than with it. That’s not good news for three of Vancouver’s top six scoring forwards from last season.

When you look at Fenwick it becomes clearer: the Canucks have been better with Miller, Boeser, and Pearson on the bench than on the ice. When you couple possession stats with the fact these players are getting a disproportionate number of offensive zone starts compared to defensive zone starts

JT goddamn Miller again.The guy at this point is a loss magnet.I am so sick and tired of Hughs and his wimpy wristers 100 percent of the time when he has a chance to shoot at the goal.A horribly constructed team.Bruce is definitely on the hot seat.1 or 2 losses at home and I think he'll be going back to Hershey.