The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Yesterday's jersey toss - disgusting

Rate this topic

Dazzle

I'm not as opposed to the jersey throwing as some of you.  If I were a player and was performing like this, I'd understand the message and you can bet I'd be giving it everything I've got and then some next time out.  I'll be disappointed if we don't see a hungry mean looking group out there on there on the ice tonight.  If things don't change, I'd be leaning towards blowing it up and rebuilding before the assets no longer have any value.

5 hours ago, Fanuck said:

So throwing stuff on the ice = throwing away money.

Pretty much anyone will say this is a stupid idea. Miller doesn't care, and he shouldn't. Throwing stuff on the ice out of displeasure is childish.

20 minutes ago, Dazzle said:

So throwing stuff on the ice = throwing away money.

Pretty much anyone will say this is a stupid idea. Miller doesn't care, and he shouldn't. Throwing stuff on the ice out of displeasure is childish.

Imagine throwing away 56mill

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Fanuck said:

Hmm. Trade him now.

honestly, we laughed at leaf fans and the bags on their heads. This team has deserved the reaction from the fans. Miller should have said, The fans deserve better, I have been bad, the team has been bad, we will be better. 
but instead we get this whiny/ privileged poor me excuse of an answer.

disgraceful. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Mr.Mulletandbars said:

Hmm. Trade him now.

honestly, we laughed at leaf fans and the bags on their heads. This team has deserved the reaction from the fans. Miller should have said, The fans deserve better, I have been bad, the team has been bad, we will be better. 
but instead we get this whiny/ privileged poor me excuse of an answer.

disgraceful. 

Alf’s has his bag ready.

668CC382-4C5C-4F3E-9C85-0BCE860ADA89.thumb.png.4c497d2a9601f0eee27497cd08b59d81.png

4 hours ago, Gnarcore said:

Pretty sure he was the one talking rebuild while Benning and FA wanted rebuild on the fly and that is why he left. 

Yeah that's not the case, it was opposite. 

Linden definitely felt debt to the Sedins to remain competitive. 

6 minutes ago, ShawnAntoski said:

Have you not been watching the game(s) or paying attention ?  And what did I post, that got you SOO triggered, that can be considered a conspiracy ?   

Conspiracy, I'll show you a conspiracy.

aqua59. Aquilini. Aqua. Coincidence, I think not.

Now let me really blow your mind. aqua59, Farthead Aquilini born in 1969. Based off the way he texts like an old man on twitter, we can assume he's got uncoordinated old man thumbs. 69 could easily be mistyped as 59 with big, soft old man thumbs. 

aqua59, more like aqui69.

checkmate, Frank. Sell the team.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Shayster007 said:

Now let me really blow your mind. aqua59, Farthead Aquilini born in 1969. Based off the way he texts like an old man on twitter, we can assume he's got uncoordinated old man thumbs. 69 could easily be mistyped as 59 with big, soft old man thumbs. 

Lol lol - but be kind to the elderly - especially, the angry ones 

Edited by ShawnAntoski

1 hour ago, Shayster007 said:

You think born in ‘69 is old?  Try ‘49.  Or ‘32 like @smithers joe