The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia - Death Note Suggestions and Advice

Rate this topic

DarthMelvin

3 hours ago, Aladeen said:

Anon Voting is tricky to balance IMO. I tried it before and if I recall it didn't go over so well. But on the other hand who gives AF what the pleb players think. You do you!

Yeah, I think It will be anon, with PMs coming to me. Each round I will clear or delete each vote thread in my PM and in post I will give a vote count at NF. but none during the play

This will set aside the meta play, and the typical play that we all know of each other. 

People can ask, speculate and accuse each other of who they voted for. Players also can say who they voted for...but are they telling the truth. 

death note l GIF

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1
5 hours ago, DarthMelvin said:

Yeah, I think It will be anon, with PMs coming to me. Each round I will clear or delete each vote thread in my PM and in post I will give a vote count at NF. but none during the play

This will set aside the meta play, and the typical play that we all know of each other. 

People can ask, speculate and accuse each other of who they voted for. Players also can say who they voted for...but are they telling the truth. 

death note l GIF

That's different, and I'm still voting NIK 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
18 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Why, you dont want mafia getting free kills without being noticed?

Weird

It also makes it impossible to find town via voting patterns.

It's pure chaos, and I'm in favor of the idea maybe for a Turbo game or sumfin, but not in our Every So Often Games on CDC

The sheer chaos of it is mildly appealing tho...

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1