The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Canucks recall Sheldon Dries, William Lockwood; place Curtis Lazar, Brock Boeser on IR

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

4 hours ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

No it's the name. Was happening when we had the other jerseys too.

Stop with the orca hate.

2007 we got the fish jersey and AV, that began the wimpization of our team, we need to give the jersey the hook and start playing like real men once again.

47 minutes ago, Wise Guy said:

2007 we got the fish jersey and AV, that began the wimpization of our team, we need to give the jersey the hook and start playing like real men once again.

And in the the mid 80's with the downhill skate and probably only Toni Tanti that was better?

Newsflash. This team under the Canuck name has a lot more down seasons than good.

Goon hockey is gone. Blame Gary for that one.

11 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

And in the the mid 80's with the downhill skate and probably only Toni Tanti that was better?

Newsflash. This team under the Canuck name has a lot more down seasons than good.

Goon hockey is gone. Blame Gary for that one.

Girls loved me because they thought I looked like him, best Canucks era of all time. The fish does nothing for me.

2 minutes ago, a4rules said:

BB6 often injured and now playing his video games at home.  He's too fragile, bad extension contract and now stuck with him for 3 more years.  The rookie BB6 will never return.

Is there a pattern with young players now? I notice a lot start off really well in the rookie year, then just fade out.

58 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

The part where I posted doing this while hurt, context matters. 

There's also the fact he lost his pp1 time, and is probably still injured from preseason.  I have no problem with trading him, but why sell low? He can still probably get us 20 goals, but i can see him scoring 30+ used in the right scenario elsewhere.  Only 3 other players had more goals than him last year. His production is close to .78 ppg. He's no point a game player but the way people talk about him you'd think he was a 4th line plug

• Cheers 1