The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia - Death Note, Ryuk's Playground. Monday FIRST Night Fall.

Rate this topic

DarthMelvin

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

I don’t know how this set up is going to work for the town between the secret votes and rolls. Somebody could easily lie in thread but act sinister in the DMs with their vote. Can’t even ask for transparency cuz that’s hard to prove. Best course of action is to vote out NIK and just go from there.

That and the first person to play dumb about whether the game started or not. 

:ph34r:

• Vintage 1
2 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I don’t know how this set up is going to work for the town between the secret votes and rolls. Somebody could easily lie in thread but act sinister in the DMs with their vote. Can’t even ask for transparency cuz that’s hard to prove. Best course of action is to vote out NIK and just go from there.

Like someone announcing they'll be posting votes in the thread on the first page?

• Vintage 1

Hear ye, hear ye.. I'm just kidding.

Anyways, I fully plan to vote this weekend and not skip the opening round as I normally do.  While Sharpshooter and naslund.is.king are usually the best choices, I want to provide clean slates for them.  Maybe I'll be a fool for this if they have, in fact, randed mafia again, but we might have to do something unthinkable, like voting for falcon45ca, Aladeen, or even Tanev.

There will be more to come.  Book it.

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1
1 minute ago, AV. said:

Hear ye, hear ye.. I'm just kidding.

Anyways, I fully plan to vote this weekend and not skip the opening round as I normally do.  While Sharpshooter and naslund.is.king are usually the best choices, I want to provide clean slates for them.  Maybe I'll be a fool for this if they have, in fact, randed mafia again, but we might have to do something unthinkable, like voting for falcon45ca, Aladeen, or even Tanev.

There will be more to come.  Book it.

Baby Reaction GIF

• Vintage 1