The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia - Death Note, Ryuk's Playground. Monday FIRST Night Fall.

Rate this topic

DarthMelvin

22 minutes ago, Petey_BOI said:

Town should DM me your roles and be truthful. I will keep them a secret, just to be fair. why would i lie?

I have been actually really nice to you as a mafa scum.

I will respond to all dms and let you know my Role. I will not lie.

This seems like a good deal to me.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

Good morning or good evening.

I know not what to make of Petey_BOI's play.  When I was a rookie, in the scenario that I randed mafia, I would sometimes encourage people to vote for me, much like what's being done here.  But what a boring tactic if he actually is mafia.  He must be ignored for now (too bait), but explored afterwards.

I don't believe Blue Jay 22 would spend the waking hours playing by himself, if mafia.  Probably clean.

5 hours ago, AV. said:

Good morning or good evening.

I know not what to make of Petey_BOI's play.  When I was a rookie, in the scenario that I randed mafia, I would sometimes encourage people to vote for me, much like what's being done here.  But what a boring tactic if he actually is mafia.  He must be ignored for now (too bait), but explored afterwards.

I don't believe Blue Jay 22 would spend the waking hours playing by himself, if mafia.  Probably clean.

This is too nice for AV. 

Something is wrong here. Very wrong. 

Petey_BOI.  What can I say: Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.

One moment, he calls for me to be publicly banned - a true insult to one of the second generation OGs of CDC.  Then, he forms an alliance with me about all things Canucks - a page turned (Or, so I had thought).  He then says I have become one of the whack-a-doodle and recommends me to the psychiatry units - the 360 is completed.

Indeed, the enigma surrounding Petey_BOI is one that I cannot begin to understand.  But what I do understand is that he is either disruptive mafia or an overeager town trying to do too much with these intricate plays.  Like, Tanner Pearson disobeying Bruce Boudreau, jumping over the boards, and attempting to deke out 4 players at once to try and tie the game.

I will forever appreciate the Petey_BOI's of the world, the ones who live off the erraticism and mystery, the "never let them know your next move" types, but at this time, I must double-down and say he is a fish to fry for a different round at a different time.

I imagine he will become a victim of a policy-vote as the game goes on.  This is the only thing I can say on this matter.

• Cheers 1

Actually, I have one other thing to say.

Unless falcon45ca, a valiant member of the community, was on "the drugs", he definitely would have known to play in this thread and not the pre-thread.  Not a mistake we would come to expect from one of our esteemed colleagues.

Believe me, I have my moments where I, as the people say, "derp", but this is not something I would expect from the bird.

Perhaps, as a falcon watches their prey from high in the sky, we should watch the falcon45ca with just as much intent.

Just now, AV. said:

Actually, I have one other thing to say.

Unless falcon45ca, a valiant member of the community, was on "the drugs", he definitely would have known to play in this thread and not the pre-thread.  Not a mistake we would come to expect from one of our esteemed colleagues.

Believe me, I have my moments where I, as the people say, "derp", but this is not something I would expect from the bird.

Perhaps, as a falcon watches their prey from high in the sky, we should watch the falcon45ca with just as much intent.

Nah, I responded to Porscha's quote & it's nothing more stoopider than that.

BUT! I do appreciate the sus, I was beginning to feel left out

• Vintage 1