The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia - Death Note, Ryuk's Playground. Monday FIRST Night Fall.

Rate this topic

DarthMelvin

2 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Peteyboi playing like a loose cannon joker. I like it. First town lean 

Petey buoy doin no favors to help scum hunt. Odd town lean imo. WIFOM from him at best but why as a noob tp? 

Also I think town should all call out their votes truthfully because with no VC means no wagonomics so the only info we get is the final anon VC and maybe can get some info from that. 

So far I will be voting Pervy Boi 

Vote Petey Boi

Spoiler

this is why you should trust me

Worst case scenario I am mafia, I lie and tell you I am truly Town. I give my information up to my team and we kill the investigators by night 3

You will have 2 guesses to guess the mafia. I will lie about if you hit my teamates will likely give me up if you share. But the next day the new sheriff will Know the killers name. if you hit again and share they will likely change the name to a rando, But again the new sheriff will know the true killer.

you will have to somehow gather all the troops and vote every night in unison through public votes. there is not many strats to help you very much.

But there is another scenario if you trust me 

best possible I am not mafia and you share your info with me. the odds that mafia will claim as investigator is low. so likely the majority of the claims will be TV, At this point I can post in puplic how many TV vs Investigators were there.

There will be similar strats for each day.

of course i will likely be killed off very soon maybe first night or framed.

this will be a nice advantage for town and help change the tide on a otherwise unfair game.

now the question is am I a crazy maf or a crazy town. thats up to you for to decide.

Honestly you could also all claim TV and still get a advantage just investigate me night 1 and you will know I am confirmed town.

9 minutes ago, Petey_BOI said:

I am mafia!

If you are mafia, you are playing against your win con and effing over your team.

if you’re town, you are playing against your win con and screwing us over. 

Don’t sign up for games if you have no respect for the people you are on a team with. 

• Cheers 3
Just now, Aladeen said:

If you are mafia, you are playing against your win con and effing over your team.

if you’re town, you are playing against your win con and screwing us over. 

Don’t sign up for games if you have no respect for the people you are on a team with. 

I disagree with one of the two statements above. pm your role to me and I will pm you mine and explain why this is a good strat. 

1 hour ago, Aladeen said:

Petey buoy doin no favors to help scum hunt. Odd town lean imo. WIFOM from him at best but why as a noob tp? 

Also I think town should all call out their votes truthfully because with no VC means no wagonomics so the only info we get is the final anon VC and maybe can get some info from that. 

So far I will be voting Pervy Boi 

Vote Petey Boi

Didn’t really put much thought in the read, just wanted to throw it out and see where it went. He also DM’d me the post he put in hidden content, lol.

3 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

It’s also disrespectful to the host who takes time out of their lives to set up the game.

Have fun, be funny mess around but play the game if you sign up.

It’s possible that sacrificing himself for his maf teammates. Gives them cover for their vote on him. Maybe he doesn’t want to play? 

If town, then yeah it’s a screw job.