The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia - Death Note, Ryuk's Playground. Monday FIRST Night Fall.

Rate this topic

DarthMelvin

Just now, Petey_BOI said:

I disagree with one of the two statements above. pm your role to me and I will pm you mine and explain why this is a good strat. 

You’re saying you’re mafia and wanting people to PM you their roles. There is only 1 sheriff and 2 back up sheriff as far as I can see. 

why would any of these town PRs  pm you their role?  

the point of any town special is to hide from mafia. 

This is not town of Salem where everyone gets a role. 

Your strat is not a good one.

1 minute ago, Sharpshooter said:

It’s possible that sacrificing himself for his maf teammates. Gives them cover for their vote on him. Maybe he doesn’t want to play? 

If town, then yeah it’s a screw job. 

It’s possible but losing maf is never a good plan. Maybe he doesn’t want to play but BJ giving him a town lean for his game so far is sus at best. 

Also the problem with an anon vote is that scum won’t be able to get any cred for voting him anyways so even if he is not wanting to play and just helping his scum buddies get bus cred it’s pretty minimal at best.

1 minute ago, Sharpshooter said:

It’s possible that sacrificing himself for his maf teammates. Gives them cover for their vote on him. Maybe he doesn’t want to play? 

If town, then yeah it’s a screw job. 

This could only help Town team if they choose the correct scenario. you don't have to go full nuts and pm your true role you could pm just your alliance., but it would be the best strat if i was Town to pm your true role.

This could only help Town team if they choose the correct scenario. you don't have to go full nuts and pm your true role you could pm just your alliance., but it would be the best strat if i was Town to pm your true role.

How does that help town? 

It’s literally illogical. 

7 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

You’re saying you’re mafia and wanting people to PM you their roles. There is only 1 sheriff and 2 back up sheriff as far as I can see. 

why would any of these town PRs  pm you their role?  

the point of any town special is to hide from mafia. 

This is not town of Salem where everyone gets a role. 

Your strat is not a good one.

It would be very crazy for town sheriff to pm me thier true role. Im not as stupid as you think i am.

4 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

It’s possible but losing maf is never a good plan. Maybe he doesn’t want to play but BJ giving him a town lean for his game so far is sus at best. 

Also the problem with an anon vote is that scum won’t be able to get any cred for voting him anyways so even if he is not wanting to play and just helping his scum buddies get bus cred it’s pretty minimal at best.

BJ is a different issue. 

The main issue is about why PB is playing this way? 

If we all vote for him, and he’s maf, what information on his team does it give town? If he’s town and we all vote for him what was the point? 

Most confusing or stupid tactic I’ve seen in this game. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Petey_BOI said:

It would be very crazy for town sheriff to pm me thier true role. Im not as stupid as you think i am.

So why bother asking for PM’s from other players to tell you their role when logically you realize they’re going to lie to you and then you/we’re back at square one? 

3 minutes ago, Petey_BOI said:

Then you can assume, assuming you are town, is that everyone who would possibly PM you would tell you that they are town. They won’t tell you they are special and they won’t tell you they are mafia. So please enlighten me on your strategy then. 

So far your stately consists of claiming your mafia and everyone should PM you their roles, but of course not he sheriff.

6 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

BJ is a different issue. 

The main issue is about why PB is playing this way? 

If we all vote for him, and he’s maf, what information on his team does it give town? If he’s town and we all vote for him what was the point? 

Most confusing or stupid tactic I’ve seen in this game. 

You are a different issue.

• Haha 1

lets say i dont get lynched up first day. sheriff investigates me and finds out i am inno or sus. Either way this helps town. 

The same result comes from you getting lynched and either way that helps the town imo. 

Either you are telling the truth and we hit a scum or we take away someone who is making it hard to actually find mafia and are unfortunately down 2 tp going into next round.

5 minutes ago, Petey_BOI said:

lets say i dont get lynched up first day. sheriff investigates me and finds out i am inno or sus. Either way this helps town. 

But that wastes an investigation and depletes town contingent. 

Again, that’s an illogical play. 

1 minute ago, Aladeen said:

Then you can assume, assuming you are town, is that everyone who would possibly PM you would tell you that they are town. They won’t tell you they are special and they won’t tell you they are mafia. So please enlighten me on your strategy then. 

So far your stately consists of claiming your mafia and everyone should PM you their roles, but of course not he sheriff.

It clears me and assuming I dont die one sheriff and I will know our roles.

It also protects from mafia random guessing our sheriffs, at that point we could even make future strats.

1 minute ago, Petey_BOI said:

It clears me and assuming I dont die one sheriff and I will know our roles.

It also protects from mafia random guessing our sheriffs, at that point we could even make future strats.

And how does claiming to be mafia work into your magically strategy?

5 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

The same result comes from you getting lynched and either way that helps the town imo. 

Either you are telling the truth and we hit a scum or we take away someone who is making it hard to actually find mafia and are unfortunately down 2 tp going into next round.

dont forget the guarnteed protect on the sheriff.