The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Hockey YouTube channels...

Rate this topic

13 minutes ago, chon derry said:

Lighten up I’ve posted 2 suggestions here.  Both of which are history alumni based, maybe your to young for that ?

I thought you were laughing at the idea of the hockey guy being a good channel, so I offered up what I enjoy about him.

Just a simple misunderstanding :)

• Cheers 1

Just now, Master Mind said:

I thought you were laughing at the idea of the hockey guy being a good channel, so I offered up what I enjoy about him.

Just a simple misunderstanding :)

The double post thingy. No biggy. ,but on another topic I do suggest utube; “heaven hell and the NHL”if your into good local high profile but obscure stories.  I Highly suggest !

• Cheers 1

I used to be a fan of The Hockey Guy. I can’t stand him anymore and haven’t watched his videos in awhile now.

Steve Dangle has always been insufferable. It’s embarrassing that that bloviating manchild has a fanbase.

Now if I watch hockey content on YouTube it’s fairly rare, and usually in the form of documentary style stuff like SecretBase.

On 11/2/2022 at 5:45 AM, McBackup said:

I used to be a fan of The Hockey Guy. I can’t stand him anymore and haven’t watched his videos in awhile now.

Steve Dangle has always been insufferable. It’s embarrassing that that bloviating manchild has a fanbase.

Now if I watch hockey content on YouTube it’s fairly rare, and usually in the form of documentary style stuff like SecretBase.

Check out that Eck guy that I posted. I got a little bored of THG as well since he doesn't offer much beyond the box scores and no actual footage.