The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] November 1, 2022 New Jersey Devils(6-3-0) @ Vancouver Canucks(2-5-2) 7:00pm PT Rogers Arena SN360 SNP SN650AM

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

1 hour ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

REFEREES

Steve Kozari #40
SK40.jpg?resize=120,120
Chris Schlenker #3
CS03.jpg?resize=120,120
Games ’22-23 8 8
Games ’21-22 (Reg/PO) 75 / 14 11 / 0
Career Games (Reg/PO) 1093 / 123 246 / 0
First NHL Game 10/15/05 10/24/16
Birthplace Penticton, BC Medicine Hat, AB

LINESMEN

Caleb Apperson #77
2021_CA77.jpg?resize=120,120&ssl=1
Michel Cormier #76
MC76.jpg?resize=120,120
Games ’22-23 8 10
Games ’21-22 (Reg/PO) 54 / 0 75 / 15
Career Games (Reg/PO) 62 / 0 1234 / 89
First NHL Game 10/19/21 10/10/03
Birthplace Kitchener, ON Trois-Rivieres, QC

I don't remember hating on these refs.

Could be good?

1 hour ago, stawns said:

he needs to get some ice time with consistent linemates.  BB is no friend of podz, imo

I don't know what that means actually.

Coach is not friend.  No matter how nice BB is.

I think what Podz needs is a pat on the back.

The young man drives the net like no other Canuck.  (I don't mean ever; I mean on the current team.)

He does it all, offense, defense, stands up for his mates, hits, answers the bell, strong skater, dekes in a phone booth..

I'd like to see Podkolzin back up with Petey until they both learn to maximize 'it'.

Ewww

We're wearing the Abby jerseys tonight?

F' that stupid jogging hipster logger.

Never should that cartoon pile of crap be our main logo. 

Save me the history.

Black skate logo is the best if we want to go retro. 

I would even do the black flying V with the skate on the sleeves but damn that J'Canuck sucks ass. 

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Harold Drunken said:

Karen's = Fans who can look at things objectively while considering many factors, stats, cap hit and overall value and not automatically come to his aid because he's a nice guy and has pretty hair?

Boeser is a goal scorer, he doesn't kill penalties or play particularly well defensively nor is he physical or outspoken.......If he's not scoring, he doesn't have a ton of value, that's the reality of it and his game. I like Boeser as much as anyone, but he's gotta put the puck in the net consistently to have any value at his cap hit.

Found one

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Odd. said:

I don’t mind those jerseys tbh. It’s growing on me

I was just thinking the same thing. I like the big numbers on the arms and even the number on the chest. I think once I see them playing in them they might look even better. 

• Cheers 1

41 minutes ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

NJ has found their groove. They've been coming together. We've got to come out like the Seattle game, get physical, intimidate, knock them off their game. 

We need to pay special attention to Bratt. He is on fire to start the season.

• Huggy Bear 1

2 minutes ago, NUCKER67 said:

I was just thinking the same thing. I like the big numbers on the arms and even the number on the chest. I think once I see them playing in them they might look even better. 

I really like the purple/indigo colour. The green is also nice and shiny and not dull looking. The number on the chest is my only peeve but the font is really nice.

30 minutes ago, Goal:thecup said:

I don't know what that means actually.

Coach is not friend.  No matter how nice BB is.

I think what Podz needs is a pat on the back.

The young man drives the net like no other Canuck.  (I don't mean ever; I mean on the current team.)

He does it all, offense, defense, stands up for his mates, hits, answers the bell, strong skater, dekes in a phone booth..

I'd like to see Podkolzin back up with Petey until they both learn to maximize 'it'.

He's getting the Travis Green treatment.......no matter how well he plays or how hard he works BB isn't going to give him ice time or the kinds of linemates he needs.

• Cheers 1