The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] November 1, 2022 New Jersey Devils(6-3-0) @ Vancouver Canucks(2-5-2) 7:00pm PT Rogers Arena SN360 SNP SN650AM

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

31 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

I actually like these jerseys. Maybe we can have a jersey that everyone agrees on. But I doubt it.

I've always been a huge fan of the Johnny Canuck logo, IMO it represents the organization better than the Orca, though a lot will disagree with that I'm sure. I feel like the Orca is dated and played out at this point. I've never been a fan of the Orca logo from day 1 to be honest. 

Edited by Harold Drunken

3 minutes ago, Harold Drunken said:

I've always been a huge fan of the Johnny Canuck logo, IMO it represents the organization better than the Orca, though a lot will disagree with that I'm sure. I feel like the Orca is dated and played out at this point. I've never been a fan of the Orca logo from day 1 to be honest. 

I like the Orca over the downhill skate. Too much 1980's PTSD for me. I'll take stick in rink or Johnny Canuck over the skate.

Black without the skate is fine for me.

• Cheers 2

yea...gameday.... and against a team thats one of the absolute hottest in the league....competing with them tonight means competing with a team whos status is currently playoffbound.....definetly a hard oponent and a great measurement of our capacity.....hopin everyone shows up and on fire....

7 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Disappointed to see Breezer sent down.  I really liked his game and would have liked to see him get a longer look.

True. He showed well. At least he'll get top pairing minutes, I would imagine. 

As long as he maintains and improves, ever so slightly, he'll get another shot.

• Like 1
  • Vintage 2