The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] November 5 2022 - Nashville Predators @ Vancouver Canucks - 7:00pm PT Rogers Arena

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

4 minutes ago, Shayster007 said:

When Miller is having an off night, I don't think I've ever seen a Canucks look less engaged. Maybe Virtanen on a bad night? Pyatt when he used to float? But even then... Miller might take it.

Still can't believe this new management picked him over Bo... 

Miller most of the game was okay finish just wasn’t there for how many grade A+++ chances he had.

miller in OT and shootout was horrible

His shift lengths in Ot and coasting around pointing at peopel was scaring me

Stillman must be pulled out the lineup immediately for Rathbone or Burroughs 

I don’t not understand at all

Kyle has played much better than stillman and Rathbone offers more and can’t be more of a liability than stillman has been 

• Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

8 minutes ago, hockeyville88 said:

He made a mistake in the shootout but he was good in the game. Miller was useless entirely 

Apart from his snipe, and his unearthly pass to Kuz, his backchecking, 3 hits and gutting it out for 2 mins in O/T when the Canucks couldn't get possession.  Apart from that he was useless I guess

• Thanks 1
  • Vintage 1

5 minutes ago, R3aL said:

Miller most of the game was okay finish just wasn’t there for how many grade A+++ chances he had.

miller in OT and shootout was horrible

His shift lengths in Ot and coasting around pointing at peopel was scaring me

Stillman must be pulled out the lineup immediately for Rathbone or Burroughs 

I don’t not understand at all

Kyle has played much better than stillman and Rathbone offers more and can’t be more of a liability than stillman has been 

He was firmly ok. We didn't extend him to a 8 million dollar a year retirement gig to be fine. I didn't see a ton of hustle in Miller, at all. Which was all that more noticeable given the rest of his line was flying tonight. Miller's lackadaisical play was evident to me tonight. He's been like this for what... 8 or 9 games so far this year? Playing poorly is one thing, but he looks completely checked out this year. What the sweet hell was he doing in the shootout? He didn't earn that, at all.

Stillman should not be in this lineup. There's no way in hell Burroughs should be getting scratched, and even Rathbone has earned his ice time over Stillman.

Nashville had no business winning this game. Reward your goaltender, guys! 

Canucks had no business losing again & absolutely shocked me with yet another fadeaway performance in the 3rd. 

Look much harder in the mirror, everyone!  

And, we do NOT expect to see Demmer, as the clear-starter, without witnessing something a little more special than that. 

Edited by viking mama