The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] November 18 2022 - Vancouver Canucks vs Los Angeles Kings - 7:00pm PT/10:00pm ET - Rogers Arena

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

59 minutes ago, BertaNuck said:

My 1 day year old daughter will be watching in training of becoming a fan 

…… please make this easy 

My dad always did that to me, threw me into the fire so to speak, first time, threw me into a pool, I am now a very good swimmer, then again, first time skiing, first run went to one of the hardest runs on Mount Baker, 5 minutes later I had a broken leg so it’s 50/50. Good luck.

33 minutes ago, OldFaithfulCap said:

is he? i can't see any new twitter news. I hope so. Yesterday had lazar a chance to start too

Didn't you just post that. I see Burrz on the bottom pair. And Lazar in for Dry would be great. Tougher, good on faceoffs. 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Hairy Kneel said:

Didn't you just post that. I see Burrz on the bottom pair. And Lazar in for Dry would be great. Tougher, good on faceoffs. 

Sorry that was last games. I put that up but it always changes until the reporters tweets. Latest one from morning skate has Stillman-Myers and then Rathbone-Burroughs yuck.

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, rychicken said:

averaging almost 1 PP more per game than PK at home   - imagine what it would be if the league and officials weren't biased against us  :wacko:

You realize these numbers depict the exact opposite of what you're saying right? We're +5 on penalties in 6 home games.

Edit: sorry I misread, you're saying it would be even bigger if being called fairly

Edited by Chronic.Canuck

3 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Thanks.

While there a million factors out there, the Canucks are 1-3 after every previous win. It is interesting that their only win was a game where there were no changes to the forwards or blueline. Canucks have had a lot of injuries but there's something to be said for not changing a winning team too.

• Cheers 1