The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Waivers] Tyson Jost

7 hours ago, cuporbust said:

Pretty sure we've tried these exact same projects out a few times no? 

Canucks fans just drool at adding more and more players without the revelant concept of roster size and the importance of ice time allocation to a young player's development nor the slightest hint that if a player has been bounced around a few teams already that has taken a good look at them and released them, there is a good chance they are not good players. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Drakrami said:

Canucks fans just drool at adding more and more players without the revelant concept of roster size and the importance of ice time allocation to a young player's development nor the slightest hint that if a player has been bounced around a few teams already that has taken a good look at them and released them, there is a good chance they are not good players. 

If you were to actually read the post this was in response to, it addressed this very concept... My entire premises for claiming Jost was I didn't feel Hoglander nor Podkolzin were brining enough positive to the team this year. I would rather them playing huge minutes and thrive in the AHL and play Jost in their stead, to avoid them soaking in the stink that is our team this year. 

I even said Jost hasn't worked out, but there was no harm in taking a flyer on him to allow our young players the best chance at development. Since it's clearly not happening on this team on the press box or 4th line.

But if you'd rather 2 of the more important prospects in our barren prospect pool wasting away in the press box or a limited role while 28 year old tweener Dries anchors the 3rd line with Boesers, who's value we are actively trying to raise, by all means continue to criticize me about my awareness.

Edited by Shayster007

2 hours ago, cuporbust said:

Yes. That is exactly what I'm saying. 

Huh, well we have lost trades, no more trades. Bad draft picks, no more drafting! We have lost signings, no more signings. We have lost games, best we just not play games anymore. Great idea cup!

Edited by Shayster007

On 11/21/2022 at 6:23 AM, Drakrami said:

Which fans are these droolers?

Why don't they have "the revelant (sic) concept of roster size and the importance of ice time allocation to a young player's development"?

Why don't they have "the slightest hint that if a player has been bounced around a few teams already that has taken a good look at them and released them, there is a good chance they are not good players"?

All Canucks fans, or just the ones even more ignorant than your post?