The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nov23/22 Vancouver Canucks(6-10-3) @ Colorado Avalanche(11-5-1) in Ball Arena at 7:00pm PT SNP SN360 SN650AM

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

3 minutes ago, Angry Goose said:

If he takes a run at McKinnon Ill consider it viewing time well spent

If he gets 3 hits and 3 blocks it will be a good game for him. He should remind Huggy who is leading in goals.

Edited by Hairy Kneel
  • Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Angry Goose said:

A sliver of light in a torture chamber of eternal darkness is good I suppose

Let me clarify. I'd like the team to do well, and I'd enjoy seeing the morose portion of the fanbase lose their minds over the team showing some consistency in effort and structure.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Harold Drunken said:

Kind of wild to think that at this point, Schenn probably has the most value to a defenseman-needy playoff bound team than any other (tradeable) dman on our roster. 

Sad really. It's an indictment of Jim Benning and his complete lack of a cohesive vision when it came to building a defense.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

20 minutes ago, Angry Goose said:

Watch the Canucks foil the Avs with a well played 2 way game and torture the fan base once again

Just need to stay away from those troublesome 2 goal leads. And for the love of god don’t score first. 

Edited by canuck73_3

7 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Let me clarify. I'd like the team to do well, and I'd enjoy seeing the morose portion of the fanbase lose their minds over the team showing some consistency in effort and structure.

It would be good in addition to my existential feelings about how this season has gone 

24E4DF2A-0ED9-410C-94F7-AEE4719357E3.gif

• Haha 2