The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nov23/22 Vancouver Canucks(6-10-3) @ Colorado Avalanche(11-5-1) in Ball Arena at 7:00pm PT SNP SN360 SN650AM

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

8 minutes ago, grandmaster said:

I want everyone here to remember this post. The Canucks will win this game and go on a 10 game win streak. The boys will get their act together and win the Pacific Division by the end of the season. 

Grandmaster will be a god 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Hairy Kneel said:

We need a new stat on players. Durability.

Players that go from season to season with few injuries.  Who maintain their stats year to year. Durability I guess would be by % 

eg Finished 95% of every season. 

I would hazard a guess that the most durable are the softest and stay out of trouble, the .99 dancers:

Best Funny Hockey GIFs | Gfycat 

Perhaps the most famous .99 Dancer:

Wayne Gretzky GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, -DLC- said:

I hate people who traumatize their animals like this.   :(

That could be the case Deb but we had a cat many years ago that I tangled with regularly. The cat weighed 22 pounds and was a specimen. He used to ambush me and grab my leg with 4 sets of claws and the fight was on. It was fun other than the odd time when I came home at night after some wobbly pops and he got me in the dark. At no time did I ever think I was abusing him. We were best of buds. He was never a lap cat but would come and lay down beside my chair as I watched TV. A cat with attitude. We called him the Fonz. Yup, that's the truth! 

Edited by Boudrias

47 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Just need to stay away from those troublesome 2 goal leads. And for the love of god don’t score first. 

Score first, last, and every goal in between!

Rock 'em, Sock 'em Boyz!

GO CANUCKS GO!

Stanley cup playoffs hockey nhl GIF - Find on GIFER

(Oh how we could use Danny Boy

BE THE NEW LOCAL GOOD OL' BOY BURR!

LUKE'LL BACK YOU UP, FOR SURE MAN!

• Like 4