The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Colorado Avalanche | Nov. 23, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

2 minutes ago, -DLC- said:

Feels good to battle through the adversity and come out with a win. We get torched by the refs a lot and I love stuffing it to them. 

Throwing something at Petey was trash...I now hate that team. Again.

Fans always trash talkin about the nux passive style but from their ( nux) stand point they have to always be aware of bullish!t officiating which stifles offence. Wasn’t enough to beat the best team but the freakin refs too :mad:

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

6 minutes ago, BC_Hawk said:

Agree 100% except for Hughes; he struggled all night. He’s just not right.

Thos was by far their best overall effort of the season, and actually resembled playing team d against a VERY good opponent. Keep the lineup the same BB.

Watch him put in demko and stillman next game. Promise u that 

• Sad 1
  • There it is 2

Just now, DeNiro said:

Say what you want about managements lack of big moves but the acquisitions they’ve made give me more confidence than what Benning did.

Bear, Lazar, Joshua, Aman, Kuzmenko, and Mikayev are a better supporting cast than Benning ever added.

I haven’t been on board with management but you are right there. Feel like we missed the boat on a big move but maybe they really are just patient and figuring out the best move to make.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

I know we’ve still got a long ways to go to get back into it but I gotta admit that one felt really good.

I don’t know if it was because we overcame more brutal reffing, if it was silencing their cocky fans that were doing the wave as if the victory was in hand, or whether it was just finally being able to close one out.

This team is entertaining its hard to deny. They’re scoring like the days of the west coast express. I would argue they could have won almost every game they’ve played. Hopefully this is a step in the right direction.

Martin can close out games - Demko this year cannot.

Martin 5 - 1- 1

Demko 2 - 9 - 2

Play Martin sit Demko.

• Cheers 3
  • Upvote 1