The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Around the NHL | November/December (27-03) 2022

Rate this topic

Just now, Alflives said:

Suzuki is the best player on the ice this game.  Guy plays all over the ice.  Another really good player with and without the puck.  Easy to like him.  

Yeah, and Carey Price is not on the roster this year.  I was looking at the roster a few days ago, and boy are they young! I totally remember what I was doing in '99, '97, and so on. 

• Like 1

Just now, brilac said:

Yeah, and Carey Price is not on the roster this year.  I was looking at the roster a few days ago, and boy are they young! I totally remember what I was doing in '99, '97, and so on. 

Yup.  Hughes (their GM) is building a young and exciting team.  

Just now, Alflives said:

Yup.  Hughes (their GM) is building a young and exciting team.  

Yeah, and I remember when players were born in the '80s.  Boy I cannot believe there are players born in the 2000s.  I was in college the first time. 

• Vintage 1

2 hours ago, DeNiro said:

Oh wow and we thought things were tumultuous here…

Berube on his way out soon?

Or a rebuild.  Armstrong addressed the team in early November.  Told them that he stood fully behind Berube - he doesn't think it's a structural issue but a competitive issue where they aren't even losing with pride.  Said that it's up to the players to turn things around.  He mentioned a possible rebuild - either the group can turn it around or it has run it's course and they'll have to rebuild.  The team then picked up briefly but it's now back to spiral downwards.