The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Arizona Coyotes at Vancouver Canucks | Dec. 03, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

This buys them another two weeks. People want to enjoy it that's fine but there are no standards set for this team right now. Delaying the inevitable is just setting this team back. It's Arizona and  I guess people can be excited but man this team needs an overhaul. Signing Bo changes nothing and in fact ensures we stay the same long term. How do people justify resigning him?

Just now, Strawbone said:

I’m glad we won, but it’s hard to get overly excited when we had to claw and scratch our way to an overtime win over the Coyotes at home. 

Baby steps with this team.

Like with every win and loss it’s what you do in the next game that’s telling.

We’ll see if they have a better showing against the Habs. 

• Cheers 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

We barely squeaked out a win.

This team needs to be rebuilt.

A win here, a win there while losing a bunch in between doesn't change one thing. This team is now 8 years overdue for rebuilding and has been in perpetual retooling.

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

This buys them another two weeks. People want to enjoy it that's fine but there are no standards set for this team right now. Delaying the inevitable is just setting this team back. It's Arizona and  I guess people can be excited but man this team needs an overhaul. Signing Bo changes nothing and in fact ensures we stay the same long term. How do people justify resigning him?

There are no moves to be made to improve this team right now otherwise they would have happened.

Just try and enjoy the wins when we get them. Who knows when it’s the last time we see this group together.

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

I am so happy that the Canucks won! And that Bessie is great! I am on my last glass of champagne and it's time to do math.  I am going to watch the lessons and do the assignment tomorrow.  It's not great to type word and answers while drunk! 

• Cheers 1

Hahahah 

love it boeser with a good game could have scored three 

because he’s slow and ineffective. 

Canucks looking to off load - sell low 

asking agent to find a trade … and I thought  that the mangers job. 

Horvat fueled by spite after lowball offer and disrespected like much like tanev. Pay up or good bye 

A wins a win even when it looks terrible.