The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

I'm Betting Bo Winds Up On Isles..THEN ____ ...

7 hours ago, Goal:thecup said:

Vancouver.

No sense signing Miller if you're not going to sign Bo.

Mngt is just making room and cap space (for next year)(for Bo's new contract).

Could still wind up dealing both. Perhaps this way we receive more assets(collectively) than we would've received, had we sold them a yr apart?

Another C-prospect or two would be exciting for the future. As a fan, I'm willing to invest HEAVY faith in EP, QH & TD, our Russki W's, & a slew of fwd/D prospects.

• Cheers 1

30 minutes ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

Could still wind up dealing both. Perhaps this way we receive more assets(collectively) than we would've received, had we sold them a yr apart?

Another C-prospect or two would be exciting for the future. As a fan, I'm willing to invest HEAVY faith in EP, QH & TD, our Russki W's, & a slew of fwd/D prospects.

Sign and trade both JT and Bo.

Monkey Jeans Man Monkeywithjeans GIF - Monkey Jeans Man Monkeywithjeans -  Discover & Share GIFs

Edited by Goal:thecup
  • Thanks 1

Colorado....

NJD, Canes, Bruins, Stars are all good options and have some tradable assets but to me Colorado know they have a team that can go all the way. They really have not replaced Kadri and should be willing to empty the cupboards to do so to go on another long run. 

They could get outbid by another team but I think they would be there to the end and sweeten the pot enough to make this happen. The downfall is they don't have a great prospect pool but Byram and Kaut plus others and picks could be pretty enticing.

• Nuxfanabroad changed the title to I'm Betting Bo Winds Up On Isles..THEN ____ ...

Isles sputter right out the gate, & a coupla more injuries. Bo won't sign. LL feelin heat..BLOCKBUSTER!

WPG: 1st rd pick, Lucius, Stanley, Pionk, Perfetti

Isles: Bo & WOAH Dobson!

Then Lou sells Sorokin, Mayfield to OTT, for some of their fine youth & picks. Media calls Lou a genius! blah x3...

WPG & OTT both go on magical runs, meeting in the FINALS! (Buttman is fumin)

Bo goes Bob Nystrom, sniping in gm 6 OT for the Cup, The rigged Canada  St Cup deprivation-scam is done!

In his presser Bo says he appreciates/loves everyone/everything, but like..this place is really cold, eh?

(Winterpeg understands..hey, they gotta Cup outa it!)

Van wins LOTTO, & draft Bedard. Bo humbly accepts 7 x 7 & comes home. Miller had been dealt at TDL for Josh Norris(injured & all)

Van goes on to win 5 straight Cups from '24 - '28. Bettman goes clinically wacko.

...you heard it here first!

Edited by Nuxfanabroad
  • Haha 2

Horvat at $4.125 million would definitely be a flip candidate if the Islanders stumble after the ASG weekend.  If they do flip him though, then I definitely hope they go for a full rebuild and end up in the top 12 draft spots this year, so we can get their unprotected 1st from next year.  Then get Kiviharju, Chromiak or Jiricek.

• Cheers 1