The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Friday January 20 2023 - Vancouver Canucks vs Colorado Avalanche - 7pm PT/10pm ET - Vancouver

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

25 minutes ago, Barnstorm said:

Unfortunately his absence is inevitable sooner rather than later. I wish it wasn’t so. Nasty if he’s not given a home game to let the fans voice their appreciation. Will not look good on this organization. 

“Possibly Bruce just needs a maintenance morning” he suggested hopefully. 

This organization is doing a poor job. Bruce should have been given one final game. That being said, I've heard that he and Brad Shaw didn't get along. I always thought that Shaw was a strong candidate for being the next head coach, but he's moved on sadly. 

I find it funny how some people get the landscape of the NHL so wrong. The amount of people who had the Canucks winning the division, or coming second, or even comfortably in the playoffs was hilarious in the season prediction threads. You 70% know who you are lol.

There were also lots of people writing Vegas off who I also told to shake their heads. It's almost as if some believe their wants determine how well other teams do. I saw the exact same thing with the Avs early this year and I've been telling people all along they'll make the playoffs handily. Like TB they don't even start trying until the last 30 games. Anyways we don't have the Avs # we just happened to win two lucky hockey games against a team going through a downswing.

Prediction: wait for it .... 5-4 Avs.