The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Around the NHL | January (22-28) 2023

Rate this topic

Wow, didn't like Zegras before...that's through the roof now.

Supposedly talking about Stech's dad? Looks like he said "is your Dad watching up there?". That's absolutely despicable. Deplorable. Zero integrity on display here.

Hot shot entitled hair flipping pretty boy is getting out of hand. Sure, he's good but he's a disgrace to the game with this crap. Keep your ego in check, boy.

Someone needs to punch him in the mouth. You just don't go there. Really can't stand him (even more now). What a giant turd.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, -DLC- said:

Supposedly talking about Stech's dad? Looks like he said "is your Dad watching up there?". That's absolutely despicable. Deplorable.

Hot shot entitled hair flipping pretty boy is getting out of hand. Someone needs to punch him in the mouth. You just don't go there. Really can't stand him (even more now). What a giant turd.

I was just going to post this, truly disturbing. When we had enforcers in this league, they kept most of these POS in check. Now that is element is no longer there and entitled punks like Zegras feel like they can say anything without repercussions. 

• Cheers 2

2 hours ago, -DLC- said:

Supposedly talking about Stech's dad? Looks like he said "is your Dad watching up there?". That's absolutely despicable. Deplorable. Zero integrity on display here.

Hot shot entitled hair flipping pretty boy is getting out of hand. Sure, he's good but he's a disgrace to the game with this crap. Keep your ego in check, boy.

Someone needs to punch him in the mouth. You just don't go there. Really can't stand him (even more now). What a giant turd.

I don’t like to make comments on people I’ve never met but I never liked Zegras. He just strikes me as the ultimate stereotypical douchebag hockey player. Like a walking caricature of a real person. This just cements it. I imagine from the penalty box he was yelling whatever the equivalent of “You’re in trouble my dads a lawyer” is for a grown man.

Edited by McBackup
  • Thanks 1