The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What happened to this organization?

Rate this topic

SlyZen16

5 hours ago, nux_win said:

I get it that you're upset but maybe you don't need to take it out on others.  And if you do feel the need to take it out on others, why me and Jason?  Shouldn't you be mad at someone who was actually involved in the decision?  Both of us actually said that we didn't like the way it was handled.  That isn't enough hatred and vitriol for you?  I don't get your comment other than we aren't hating on the Canucks enough to satisfy you (and there's a lot wrong with that).   

Jasons complacent and the team will continue to suck balls as there are too many complacent fans who just ok with status quo. The players will get payed. But the owner doesn't if there are no butts in the seats.  Vancouver fans are known as being some of the worst in the league and I 100% agree. I still Like the team (barely albeit) but no offence but pro sports teams especially home town ones who don’t show an ability to draft keep and grow home grown talent aren’t really home town teams any more. Canucks have become nothing more than a terrible hockey team in my eyes and will get 0 more of my dollars from this point forward.

6 hours ago, ABNucksfan said:

We have too many mediocre complicit fans like this one right here who are not willing to walk away and vote with your money… 

what else am going to do? 

good luck supporting the rapist owner

21E59730-8EEC-4E9A-80F0-2FE4AD310FFE.jpeg

Get a grip you weirdo.

• Huggy Bear 1
  • There it is 1

18 hours ago, Boudrias said:

Is Rutherford's new admin out to lunch? IMHO what has to happen in Vancouver is a major retool not just of players but the mindset of players, org personnel and yes, the fans. 

The feel good stuff is nice but it has not yielded results. #1 priority has to be building a contender.  

ya, I wonder how our dog is making out?

Don't hear much about the dog lately

15 hours ago, ilduce39 said:

My brother has done work for the Aquilinis and was always treated well.  Wasn’t Frankie though. 

I just don’t see how this “Aqualini is the boogeyman” discourse is productive at all.   Feels like a carry over from the “Benning is the devil” narrative where he was responsible for the rain in Vancouver and anything good that happened was someone else’s doing.

And I think it’s all just a roundabout way of complaining about the rebuild that wasn’t. 

I have a bud that did not get paid by Frankie

Now, there are 2 possibilities re the Boogeyman

1 Franco is not the boogeyman, at which point you are correct

2 Franco is the boogeyman, at which time there is no reason to look other directions, 

14 hours ago, 5nothincanucksohno said:

Bigger management team means more leaks that is for sure...media seems to be getting their hands on a lot of info way before it is announced these days. Have to wonder what the work atmosphere is like at head office, kill or be killed it appears.

what leaks are you talking about?

On 1/22/2023 at 12:22 AM, Dazzle said:

Like it or not, he was part of the Canucks winning periods too. I don't agree at all with how Boudreau was treated here though. We deserve whatever karma that hockey gods dish to us.

Rutherford is ruthless. What an ass.

Francesco didn't hire Brian Burke who engineered the trades to draft the Sedins and drafted Ryan Kesler and Kevin Bieksa. He didn't promote Dave Nonis to GM, who drafted Cory Schneider, Alex Edler and Jannik Hansen and traded for Roberto Luongo.

Everything starts and ends with the trust fund middle son of the slumlord billionaire.

• Cheers 1