The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Tuesday, January 24, 2023 Chicago Blackhawks(14-27-4) @ Vancouver Canucks(18-25-3) 7:00pm at Rogers Arena SNPTV SN650AM

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

16 minutes ago, -NucksFan said:

What about the “ major surgery” as opposed to the minor surgery they initially thought would be needed 

Supporting players will be the guys who are changed.  Our owner has never allowed a key core guy, in his prime, to be traded at a TDL.  

If "Rick Roll" becomes the new "bruce there it is" I wouldn't have a problem with that :lol: Imagine Canucks fans rick rolling the opponents by singing "never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down..."

• Like 1
  • elephant 1

2 hours ago, Jaimito said:

Yeah, I think it's too much generalization.  

if it doesn't count against the cap who gives a damn? say what you will about frank, the guy is willing to throw good money after bad into this tire fire of an organization. 

9 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

They just concluded a new round of tests including an MRI. Turns out we only had a sprained ankle and knee. Ask some tendinitis. We should be good to go in a few weeks. 

if they think that is all we need then they all have an "upper body injury"...

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Roberts said:

If "Rick Roll" becomes the new "bruce there it is" I wouldn't have a problem with that :lol: Imagine Canucks fans rick rolling the opponents by singing "never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down..."

Change the Run DMC song to "Its Ricky"

4 minutes ago, tas said:

if it doesn't count against the cap who gives a damn? say what you will about frank, the guy is willing to throw good money after bad into this tire fire of an organization. 

I posted this earlier and deleted it by mistake.

Philly is paying Torts $4M and AV $5M. Says a bit about judgement but really, what difference does it make.

8 minutes ago, Roberts said:

I don't think I could handle that.

A crappy song in the 80's has stood the test of time and remains a crappy song.