The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Tuesday, January 24, 2023 Chicago Blackhawks(14-27-4) @ Vancouver Canucks(18-25-3) 7:00pm at Rogers Arena SNPTV SN650AM

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

6 hours ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

A team that can't score vs. a team that can't defend.

Yikes.

Yep, but maybe their $750 + Tax "Lucky Rabbit Chinese New-Years jerseys" will bring them luck - while poor fans are out of luck being able to afford one!  (Of course, this assumes there are actually still fans out there willing spend a single nickel on this team!!!)

https://vancouver.citynews.ca/2023/01/23/vancouver-canucks-lunar-jersey-prices/

Edited by RU SERIOUS

24 minutes ago, BlakeQuinnAndEggs said:

Lucky number 7%

I'm def Cheering for Bedard. Remember when Edmonton won the McDavid lottery they weren't dead last. That was one of their less suck years. Anything can happen.

It would be a dream come true if the Canucks were to win the lottery and take Bedard, but there are some pretty good consolation prizes after that in Adma Fantilli, Leo Carlsson, Zach Benson and Wiil Smith to name a few. Matvei Michkov is also pretty good, but is tied up until 2026. So, I guess I am saying that as long as Vancouver continues to slide, they will still get a really good player.

5 hours ago, Muttley said:

Hence;

FnPnjQJXoAIOuYK?format=jpg&name=small

BTW, anyone else notice the local CTV or Global News Anchor girl (Can't remember which station) called him "ROCK" Toccett  last night on the 6:00pm news???  Wonder if she's onto something???

Edited by RU SERIOUS

19 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Tonight we’re gonna need Delia to play the part of Luongo and Kane to play the part of 2010 Patrick Kane.

Unfortunately I don’t see us losing to them. Their D is even worse than ours and their forwards suck.

I believe they have won 6 out of their last 8.  There is still hope!

I don't get why they want to sign Horvat for this team, the way it is constructed now. TSN is reporting they are taking one final shot. Ok so you're doubling down on a roster that doesn't work. Brilliant work. It makes no sense. I almost have no faith left in the entire organization. Such a joke. The direction of less than mediocre. So your

keeping all your trade chips and are going to improve the team how?

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Cheers 1
  • There it is 1

10 minutes ago, Barnstorm said:

Catch 22 for me. 

Wanting them to win for decades and they lose. 
Now hoping for tank deployment and just watch … they’ll win.

Not one smart person can come in and change things? Same terrible plan over and over. People must get infected with something when they fly into Vancouver.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82