The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Wednesday, Jan 25/23 Vancouver Canucks(19-25-3) @ Seattle Kraken(27-14-5) 7:00pm at Climate Pledge Arena SNPTV SN650AM

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((:mad::mad:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJUx9bPNM3CgXBD3oNiYf    tumblr_neaznyD4j71svxaato1_500.gif   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3VR5BKBc-EpBOSC-4GKG                                                                                               

funny-animals-killer-whales.gif                                        

NO !         

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Please start Spencer Martin. He’s good for at least 4-5 GA. 

5-3 Seattle trade bait get some points and we lose.

Edited by Odd.
  • Like 1

I’m going to the game tonight. Probably my only game I’ll attend this season unless the team improves like crazy and I get motivated to cross the border. I couldn’t go a whole season without seeing my team in person, no matter how bad we are. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

I wonder how they travel now that there is a team that is within a driving distance.

Are they taking the bus down or flying? Players can drive their own car down too.

Just now, jyu said:

I wonder how they travel now that there is a team that is within a driving distance.

Are they taking the bus down or flying? Players can drive their own car down too.

They said they were flying down; 26 minute flight apparently; probably went right after beating The Chicago Wankers.

16 minutes ago, jyu said:

I'd fly. Once you get past exit 177 on the I-5, traffic can get pretty hideous. 

• Cheers 1

27 minutes ago, jyu said:

10 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

I'd fly. Once you get past exit 177 on the I-5, traffic can get pretty hideous. 

They should take the bus.  It's less of a cost to the team, it's more environmentally friendly (think: Climate Pledge Arena), and it's less troublesome with their gear having to load/unload from a bus at destination vs. carting it to the airport, loading it to the plane, deplaning the gear, and then carting it to the rink.

Besides, I highly doubt the Rags, Islanders, and Devils fly between rinks when they play each other.  :bigblush:

• Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, Mustard Tiger said:

Finally a regulation L. 1 win everyone 7 games is good enough for me 

Pfft.

Canucks going to win all their remaining games and make the playoffs.

I Believe GIF by CTV

:P

• Haha 1