The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Wednesday, Jan 25/23 Vancouver Canucks(19-25-3) @ Seattle Kraken(27-14-5) 7:00pm at Climate Pledge Arena SNPTV SN650AM

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

2 minutes ago, grandmaster said:

Did you guys notice in yesterday’s game that our new coaching trio were decked out in real nice sharp coloured blue suits while the 2 remaining assistants looked like they were wearing value village duds?

No, I didn't notice; not into 'fashion'.

But, the 3 new guys are probably making a lot more coin than the "2 remaining assistants".

One thing I did notice though; the new guys are bigger and (they look) tougher.

9 minutes ago, CanuckFan1123 said:

Bear’s wife had a baby sometime in the past 48 hours which is why he missed the game yesterday but I know Tocchet said he expected him to play today. Hope he traveled with the team and will play. 

Wait, I thought his dog died? Or is it both? That would be an unbelievably emotional week.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Strawbone said:

Wait, I thought his dog died? Or is it both? That would be an unbelievably emotional week.

Like when you get back to class with your assignment and the teacher says, "I thought your dog ate it?!"

Joking aside, sorry about your dog Bear, and best wishes that all is well with your family.

Just now, Strawbone said:

Jesus, I'll give him a pass on taking a few days off then.

At first I thought the dog bereavement thing was a little over the top but then I remembered reading about his wife’s pregnancy. I have a lot of interest in this guy since I’m half native myself. Love the Bear. 

• Cheers 1