The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Wednesday, Jan 25/23 Vancouver Canucks(19-25-3) @ Seattle Kraken(27-14-5) 7:00pm at Climate Pledge Arena SNPTV SN650AM

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

5 minutes ago, Darius said:

Top 10   5v5 points so far this season.  

Petey number 3, 1 pt ahead of McDavid.  With less games and TOI than those ahead of him.

5v5.JPG

That Sidney Crosby guy is pretty good for a 35yo. Also, crazy that McDavid is on pace for around 150 points. Even crazier is Gretzky's record is 215 in a season. Anyhoogan... is it game time yet?

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Darius said:

Top 10   5v5 points so far this season.  

Petey number 3, 1 pt ahead of McDavid.  With less games and TOI than those ahead of him.

5v5.JPG

I’m not sure if I’m reading it right. Is EVP, even strengths points? But there’s no way petey has 55 EVP out of 56 total points. 

16 minutes ago, jyu said:

I’m not sure if I’m reading it right. Is EVP, even strengths points? But there’s no way petey has 55 EVP out of 56 total points. 

interesting point.

i got the stats from here

https://www.statmuse.com/nhl/ask?q=nhl+even+strength+points+leaders+2022-2023+season

Edit  NHL site shows him as third also but their stats look accurate

https://www.nhl.com/stats/skaters?reportType=season&seasonFrom=20222023&seasonTo=20222023&gameType=2&filter=gamesPlayed,gte,1&sort=evPoints&page=0&pageSize=50

Edited by Darius
  • Upvote 1

As expected they beat Chicago, coach bump and extra effort.

But who would have thought Chicago would play so badly? That certainly isn't how they have played the last 8 games, this almost looked like they wanted the Canucks to get more space between them so there was no competition for DFL. Kane looked embarrassed that he scored.

This team, Seattle is different, battling for a playoff spot. 

True the Canucks have had their number but another come back? Another SUPER PETEY effort with a cold ;);) 

I think they could win but I also think Seattle plays much better than the Nucks. What were the penalties again? I am not sure game management goes WITH the Canucks.

Seattle wins this one.

Edited by ToTellTheTruth