The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kuzmenko Signs Two Year Extension

Rate this topic

ToTellTheTruth

With 13 team NTC

Management also say they will retain on trades now.

Likely Garland and Boeser gone maybe OEL too

I am okay with this the term is short so next year he is another trade asset if they want.

It does mean Horvat is out so maybe that is why he looked bummed out last night

Edited by ToTellTheTruth
  • Cheers 1

Great signing as Kuz will only get better each season and I can see him scoring 30goals consistently each year for us. Boeser was thought to be the guy that can provide 30 goals consistently but Kuz easily took his job. So most likely gone before TD, will be Bo and Boeser no doubt. 

6 minutes ago, RolexSub said:

Great signing as Kuz will only get better each season and I can see him scoring 30goals consistently each year for us. Boeser was thought to be the guy that can provide 30 goals consistently but Kuz easily took his job. So most likely gone before TD, will be Bo and Boeser no doubt. 

They got Kuz in his prime should make some improvement as he learns the NA game more.

The term might encourage Pettersson to sign his next contract or match a one year Pettersson extension

13 minutes ago, RolexSub said:

Have you seen the future? Because like you said Boeser was supposed to be that guy but he’s not doing great unfortunately.. maybe other teams will learn about his style and may learn to stop him.. I’m hoping he will be good