The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

SHAW ROGERS SPORTSNET AQUAMAN WHOEVER

Rate this topic

hockeygod77

39 minutes ago, hockeygod77 said:

YOU CLOWNS THINK IM GOING TO PAY FOR THIS GAME ..I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU BLACK OUT US ON THE ISLAND AND ASFOR SUPPORTING THE CANUCKS THIS TURNS ME OFF SPORTSNET TOO..GET A BRAIN YOU SUBSCRIBE US TO CALGAY SEATTLE BUT NOT VANCOUVER....GUESS THEY DONT WANT US TO SEE BAD HOCKEY..

Of course, EVERYBODY  at Shaw and who lives in BC reads CDC.  If ever you have a problem, just post on here and your wishes will come true.  /s

53 minutes ago, hockeygod77 said:

YOU CLOWNS THINK IM GOING TO PAY FOR THIS GAME ..I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU BLACK OUT US ON THE ISLAND AND ASFOR SUPPORTING THE CANUCKS THIS TURNS ME OFF SPORTSNET TOO..GET A BRAIN YOU SUBSCRIBE US TO CALGAY SEATTLE BUT NOT VANCOUVER....GUESS THEY DONT WANT US TO SEE BAD HOCKEY..

Dude change to Telus. Getting crystal clear 1080P feed here with Telus on my OLED and am paying $90 for 1GBPS fiber unlimited, cable tv, phone and security camera

2 hours ago, hockeygod77 said:

talk GIF

• Haha 2