The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

FUNNY HOW MENTIONED THE CANUCKS BEING SOFT TOO AT TIMES TOCHETT TOO SAW IT

Rate this topic

hockeygod77

14 hours ago, Wise Guy said:

The Canucks have been soft since AV, it’s like a plague that infects everyone joining the team.

Well suppose that depends on your birthday.   I'd go back a little further.    And well i'm also over it.   It's league wide.  We aren't softer or tougher than any team really.  

• Cheers 1

On 1/28/2023 at 6:02 PM, kilgore said:

YOU HAVE MADE OTHER POSTS ON CDC HERE AND JUST TO  LET YOU KNOW....I HAVEN'T READ ANY OF THEM. TOO PAINFUL ON THE EYES. DO YOU HAVE A BROKEN KEY BOARD OR JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW THE CAPS LOCK WORKS? AT FIRST I THOUGHT IT WAS YOUR SCHTICK BEING THE HOCKEYGOD SHOUTING FROM THE HEAVENS BUT BASED ON THE RELEVANCE AND SUBSTANCE OF YOUR POSTS YOU CLEARLY ARE A JUNIOR CLERK IN THE CELESTIAL HOCKEY OFFICES JUST USING THEIR EQUIPMENT ON WEEKENDS WHEN THEY ARE AWAY

I've made the effort a couple of times but I think it's safe to say you're not missing anything

On this occasion I forced myself to slog through it again because I thought I'd misread it the first time. Contrary to the thread title, CANUCKS ARE ACTUALLY TOUGH BUT (for some undefined reason) THEY CHOOSE NOT TOO BE MOST OF THE TIME.

Urgh, stupid all-star break

• Huggy Bear 1