The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Do you trust Rutherford?

Rate this topic

DeepThoughts

22 hours ago, iceman64 said:

I agree on Boeser, soft and useless on his D game. When he started to play better for awhile there, I'd have traded him for a D prospect and saved cap there too. 

Actually if JT picks it up again, He can still be traded as well before the TDL but only for D imo but his attitude lately hasn't been helping us any..  all he had to do was mimic last year or somewhat close to it...

Sigh... It never ends lol

The fact is no other NHL GM holds BB in high regrad especally with his large contract

22 hours ago, iceman64 said:

I agree on Boeser, soft and useless on his D game. When he started to play better for awhile there, I'd have traded him for a D prospect and saved cap there too. 

Actually if JT picks it up again, He can still be traded as well before the TDL but only for D imo but his attitude lately hasn't been helping us any..  all he had to do was mimic last year or somewhat close to it...

Sigh... It never ends lol

3rd for Dermott wasn't a bad trade, I wish we just let Brock's contract end since we could have traded him at the TDL. 

Based on their moves I'd probably give them an 8/10 but it sure doesn't reflect with on ice play.