The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal] Boeser to Las Vegas

5 minutes ago, Western Red said:

Yea he's a righty boss. 2nd rounder, good size.

There are other, better targets out there and I'd rather keep Boeser if we have to add and retain but that was a thought I had.

He’s the right age, and great size. https://sportsforecaster.com/nhl/p/21940/Nicolas_Hague

However,  Martinez is 35 and McNabb is 32…Hague is likely their backfill plan on LD

1 minute ago, Kenny Powers said:

He’s the right age, and great size. https://sportsforecaster.com/nhl/p/21940/Nicolas_Hague

However,  Martinez is 35 and McNabb is 32…Hague is likely their backfill plan on LD

Yikes, I messed that one up. Thanks Kenny. 

I trusted my fledgling memory and was wrongo. LHD. Pass. Sorry.

• Cheers 1

Just now, Western Red said:

Yikes, I messed that one up. Thanks Kenny. 

I trusted my fledgling memory and was wrongo. LHD. Pass. Sorry.

No stress, I don’t follow other teams very closely, that’s why I’m always posting the scouting reports.

16 minutes ago, Western Red said:

@Kenny Powers I really hope we can get KK off VGK, sorry to derail. Vegas really needs to push and they need a trigger man. I like your proposal. 

No worries, this place is for discussion.  

KK seems like a more realistic RD target than Jiricek, Schneider or Morrow, but seems to have more upside than Cal Foote, or our own Jett Woo for example. His scouting report also sounds like an ideal match for Hughes (physical, shutdown, good skater, hard shot), and bonus he’s a big Canadian kid. 

• Cheers 1

Just now, Elias Pettersson said:

Boser ($2 million retained) to Vegas for KK and a 2nd round pick.  I would pull the trigger right away.  The 2nd round pick is for the retention...

A $4.65M Boeser would be a great upgrade on this guy

image.jpeg.5cb834c9187410bd5c967f358b4e4330.jpeg

• Vintage 2

2 minutes ago, Kenny Powers said:

No worries, this place is for discussion.  

KK seems like a more realistic RD target than Jiricek, Schneider or Morrow, but seems to have more upside than Cal Foote, or our own Jett Woo for example. His scouting report also sounds like an ideal match for Hughes (physical, shutdown, good skater, hard shot), and bonus he’s a big Canadian kid. 

I really know nothing about KK, so I should probably extricate myself. I like Brock, he's a know commodity and probably has a few teams sniffing around him due to circumstance. I'd make a fool of myself trading Brock for an unknown so I cannot carry on haha. I'll be back when I can contribute.

1 minute ago, Western Red said:

I really know nothing about KK, so I should probably extricate myself. I like Brock, he's a know commodity and probably has a few teams sniffing around him due to circumstance. I'd make a fool of myself trading Brock for an unknown so I cannot carry on haha. I'll be back when I can contribute.

Besides the scouting report, neither do I. You’re good buddy, lol. Stick around