The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Islanders re-sign Bo Horvat

3 minutes ago, Devron said:

Bo is a family man. Security is important to him. Not just money but also knowing he doesn’t have to move his young family around the continent 

Not just security, but he's also got good moral character. I'm sure the fact that NYI gave up assets for him also contributed to him being interested in re-signing.

• Upvote 1

No ill will.  He's earned it.  Don't know the dollar value but I'll assume it's more than we wanted to pay him here and again, he earned every penny.

He's always gonna be Bo Horvat and his name will always be in one of my jerseys.

Now to hope he fails in a new system this year and the Isles draft 12th so we get their higher first round pick next year when they draft top 8

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

Pat Morris represents like 5 Islanders.

Im sure he knew before he made the trade.

Yeah, you're not supposed to be allowed to do it, but everyone knows those "behind the scenes" conversations happen all the time.

It wouldn't even surprise me if PA told Lou the number Bo's camp were asking for.

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

No ill will.  He's earned it.  Don't know the dollar value but I'll assume it's more than we wanted to pay him here and again, he earned every penny.

He's always gonna be Bo Horvat and his name will always be in one of my jerseys.

Now to hope he fails in a new system this year and the Isles draft 12th so we get their higher first round pick next year when they draft top 8

I thought we got rolled on the conditions and the Islanders can choose to not take the top 12 pick if they want and give it to us anyways?