The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Rumor: Rutherford Believed To Want Out Of Vancouver

Rate this topic

fivethej

8 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

I was trying to find an example that most fans would be familiar with to illustrate that just because a court doesn't find someone guilty, doesn't mean they weren't.

I think you're more emotionally attached to all of this more than anything. I get it though. You're mad with what's happening to the team and need someone to take it out on.

I don't like Tocchet either, perhaps as an attachment to how things happened, but don't think I can agree on your approach to this. I'd rather be hesitant on something with him that can be proven to be true, like his inexperience as a coach on a winning team in the NHL. Hating on him for something that couldn't even be proven in court? I hope you never go to India and get thrown in jail before your trial because that's the mentality you have here: the same mentality as what is in India... or China...

Edited by The Lock
  • Cheers 1
  • There it is 1

4 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Surprised you still can't find the ignore button after all these years; I would have figured there must have been an adult somewhere you could ask for help.  Let me assist you:

https://forum.canucks.com/ignore/

Why would someone put you on ignore, the humor in your crazy posts is priceless :)

Edited by Westcoasting
  • Haha 1

Just now, Westcoasting said:

Why would someone put Yu on ignore, the humor in your crazy plots is priceless :)

Well since you have such a problem with my posts that you have to resort to personal insults, I figured it might be better for your mental health.  If you want any more help with that, I highly recommend seeking a professional's advice though; I am not able to prescribe you any meds.

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Well since you have such a problem with my posts that you have to resort to personal insults, I figured it might be better for your mental health.  If you want any more help with that, I highly recommend seeking a professional's advice though; I am not able to prescribe you any meds.

I’m have no problem with anything you post, everyone needs a good laugh. Personal insults ..really? You’re one of these sensitive types are you?

Edited by Westcoasting

Just now, Westcoasting said:

I’m have no problem with anything you post, everyone needs a good laugh. Personal insults ..really? You’re lone of these sensitive types are you?

Prefer to be an adult and have the self control to not make a disagreement personal.  If you're not capable of doing the same, there are resources available.

1 hour ago, DeNiro said:

I mean if that were true weren’t you look no further than the assistant GM that’s married to a media member? :lol:

That’s right, the little ball of hate must be getting lots of scraps at the dinner table. Good point. Hard to ignore that one. 

• Vintage 1

3 minutes ago, Westcoasting said:

I was just pointing out the obvious… I will try to cater more to your sensitive feelings.

You have me mistaken for someone who cares what you think of me.  I hope you have a nice life and get whatever help you need.  That being said, I do know how to use the ignore feature and will utilize it in this case, so you might as well save the hassle of typing a reply I won't read.

Edited by King Heffy

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

You have me mistaken for someone who cares what you think of me.  I hope you have a nice life and get whatever help you need.

Help? You should read the garbage posts you have done over the years! Lol, you obviously care and seem offended or you wouldn’t mention it… so what happened with your big announcement that you were done with this team and was going to cheer for Seattle? 

• There it is 1

22 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

The King! image.gif.18b5b9549221e3082f6d14e343b6b63c.gif

2 minutes ago, Westcoasting said:

Help? You should read the garbage posts you have done over the years! Lol, you obviously care and seem offended or you wouldn’t mention it… so what happened with your big announcement that you were done with this team and was going to cheer for Seattle? 

image.gif.2b074b4b0a7a7f21b9d9f0a5070aed18.gif

• Huggy Bear 1

1 minute ago, Devron said:

Man the sh!t has to stop 

The sh*t thrown towards us (West coast living) will always be there from those east of the Rockies.  They are jealous of our climate.  They are upset they can’t afford to retire here.  They are sad.  We laugh at them. 

• Cheers 4

On 2/5/2023 at 2:59 PM, Qwags said:

Steve Simmons? Yeah, this is nonsense.

It’s worse than nonsense.

its an “I didn’t get enough attention as a child” cry for help. Unfortunately the only help Simmons deserves is a permanent ball gag. 

what people really need to be asking is why is Eastern media piling it on to our club this year and what is the purpose? This fan base is so easily engaged…and so I guess  it’s like shooting fish in a barrel with us. Perhaps we should be boycotting some of these self-serving bullshit artists. Simmons has always been a hack begging for relevancy. F him. 

Edited by RWJC
  • Cheers 1