The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Devils 4:30 pm Monday, Feb. 6/23

Rate this topic

-DLC-

17 minutes ago, BPA said:

Canucks will have a revamped PP1 and PK1.  So will be interesting how well they do.

Also, Miller will probably be heavily relied upon to take more faceoff draws.  Let’s hope he can centre a line like the Canucks wanted at the beginning of the season.

Go Canucks Go!!!

Miller has typically only been 3 or 4% less on the faceoff dot than Bo, so we shouldn't be in too bad a shape on that front.

Just now, OldFaithfulCap said:

It's ok, my monday is busier than i had thought so i won't have time to stalk twitter for updates etc. Leave it up :)

OK, I'm truly sorry though. Do Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday or all of the above. All yours, cheers!

(I count on you and GTC to keep these going!)

• Cheers 2

GM better get busy and sell off Boeser, Garland and Myers. We need this tank to continue. 
I’ll take a loss, and still enjoy watching - I think if enough movement happens we could start turning the ship around next season.

• Vintage 1

9 minutes ago, Slegr said:

GM better get busy and sell off Boeser, Garland and Myers. We need this tank to continue. 
I’ll take a loss, and still enjoy watching - I think if enough movement happens we could start turning the ship around next season.

Team might improve if we do that lol

12 minutes ago, Knucklehd said:

Omg, the roster looks weak, i dont think we have to worry much about not tanking.  No Mikheyev and Bo really leaves some big gaps.

I don't think we have to worry about 'not tanking', but rather several other teams are tanking way better than us and had massive head starts on us to boot unfortunately!

Vancouver hasn't won in New Jersey since October 24th, 2013, which was a shootout win.

Last regulation win was February 24th, 2012. 

Last win by more than just one goal in New Jersey was December 2nd, 2009.

Last shutout win in New Jersey was February 5th, 2004

1 minute ago, Roberts said:

Vancouver hasn't won in New Jersey since October 24th, 2013, which was a shootout win.

Last regulation win was February 24th, 2012. 

Last win by more than just one goal in New Jersey was December 2nd, 2009.

Last shutout win in New Jersey was February 5th, 2004

That most recent win featured Luongo vs. Schneider in the goals.

1 hour ago, -DLC- said:

I was just quietly settling in to tank mode but I kind of really want the guys to start winning. To start forming their new "identity/culture" post Bo.

I'm confused.

Go Canucks Go....Petey is in beast mode so look out world.

Maybe we save that for next season Deb. 
We realllllly need to suck right now, unfortunately, for the best interests and future of this franchise.

Hard to digest that I know, but it should be the primary focus. No sense in undermining ourselves again, like we have year after year, and relying on hope and useless victories to win out over bad habits, disjointed roster, and bloat.

Best thing we can do is land a top 5 pick and basically either next season or the one after, have a potential superstar burning only the first year of their ELC. 
that’s money in the bank.