The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Devils 4:30 pm Monday, Feb. 6/23

Rate this topic

-DLC-

4 minutes ago, Boudrias said:

Sorry but I am full on tank. Obviously the problem goes beyond Horvat. Hoping with the All-Star fiasco done that PA can nail a few more trades. Hoping that Bo only plays well enough to keep the NYI close to #12. I would be quite happy to see the Canucks lose 25 more games. Fans will say that could lose us more players as they see no future here. The team has to know who is on board with tough times ahead and deal those who are not. Next fall the look of this team will be decidedly different. Younger with more raw talent. 

I think that is the problem. Nobody wants to be a part unless they get paid. That’s why the Canucks have to overpay players for anyone to play here. Hence the cap problem. It’s these losing culture that makes it hard for anyone wanting to come play here. So we need to win and not tank. If there is hope there will be more players willing to play for a reasonable amount of money.

9 hours ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

He didn't hurt the puck, he murdered it

elias-pettersson-hardest-shot.jpg

I didn't watch the skills in whole, but I did see this. Looked like he was trying to murder the stick too!

Regarding the game tonight? I'm stoked. I don't know what to expect, but the new era begins! And win or lose they're still my team.

Go Canucks Go!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Mustard Tiger said:

Hot take alert!:

Beauvillier will out produce Bo from this point till the end of the season. Book it :bigblush:

It's definitely possible that our new Beau produces more than our old Bo. And it's starting tonight. Hatty for new Beau!!!!

• Cheers 1

you people have it all wrong... we REALLY need Boeser, Garland, and Stillman + Meyers to go on a major tear for the next 2 weeks. 

that should bring up their trade value significantly, and THEN we can continue on with the tank, but only AFTER they have all been traded.