The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at New Jersey Devils | Feb. 06, 2023

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, ForestFalcon said:

That's gotta be the fastest I've seen Quinn skate to catch his brother there in OT. Thought the team played a pretty complete game, some defensive lapses, especially during that 50 seconds, but nothing like a 20 or 40 minute no show. They're not going to suddenly transform into a different team, but it felt like a bigger difference than I expected compared to the last 3 games.

Yup.  New coach, wh demands playing the right way, and the elephant removed free m the room.  Two moves in the right dir3vtion for sure. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Darth Canuck said:

This has nothing to do with the game, but I was cooking dinner with the game on the tv, and my son came in and asked “ Dad, who’s number 34?” Without skipping a beat, I replied “ Jason Strudwick”

wow...1999 flashback. Are you here on AOL dialup? lol

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, ForestFalcon said:

That's gotta be the fastest I've seen Quinn skate to catch his brother there in OT. Thought the team played a pretty complete game, some defensive lapses, especially during that 50 seconds, but nothing like a 20 or 40 minute no show. They're not going to suddenly transform into a different team, but it felt like a bigger difference than I expected compared to the last 3 games.

I loved that....extra effort by Quinn there. 

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1