The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Wednesday February 8 2023 - Vancouver Canucks @ New York Rangers - 5pm PT/8pm ET - MSG

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

Boeser had a step on him and still took the hook.

I really think and hope other teams do not pay attention too much to other players so if we do trade Boeser we can pitch him for his previous years and potential vs this year. Not every GM is going to know how slow BOESER been this year right?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, CanuckRookieFan said:

Boeser had a step on him and still took the hook.

I really think and hope other teams do not pay attention too much to other players so if we do trade Boeser we can pitch him for his previous years and potential vs this year. Not every GM is going to know how slow BOESER been this year right?

You wish! (and mine too but we both know Boeser is not getting traded unless there is 50% cap retention).

1 minute ago, Petterson649 said:

boeser. hate to be so hard on the guy. but just a pathetic player

Boeser has not improved on any of his weaknesses since he came into the league, while his strengths have diminished due to injuries.

He does have valid reasons but even the great ones like Crosby, OV, have improved themselves over time to get to where they are. Unless Boeser makes a drastic changes to his training, he will be out of the league shortly.

4 minutes ago, Canuck You said:

It's a pipe dream.

Is it though? Literally anything can happen. Call it a 5% chance if you want, what are the statistical odds of back-to-back presidents' trophy winning teams missing the playoffs 8 times out of the next 11 seasons? Probably a lot lower than 5%.