The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at New York Islanders | Feb. 09, 2023

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

2 hours ago, Kootenay Gold said:

I would not put much stock into this supposed event.

Spaceweather.com is much more reliable for events happening in space particularly what is happening at the suns surface. @SilentSamThis topic would be better suited in the science page in off topic forums.

image.png.ca25cf11383d0af2b661e89be999df8d.png

I did that before I left planet earth .

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, HorvatToBaertschi said:

I’m saying that no matter how much you or anybody else whines, our players are gonna play and play to win. You can cry about it or just enjoy the ride and watch where the chips fall. You can tank as much as you want maybe Bedard goes to the team that was picking 11th. 

Purposely losing is risking getting rid of the most talented player that’s ever donned the Canucks jersey, and the greatest dman in franchise history. You want to roll the dice on that, i don’t. 

we have the luxury of knowing that no matter where we pick, we’re getting a solid piece because this draft is ridiculously deep, and we might even have 2 picks in the top 15. We’re doing fine. 

The players won't lose themselves. Well of course but they also can't just turn on the win switch to impress Petey or we'd in a playoff position right now. Doing just fine is good but this team is in trouble and we need all the help we can get. You seem happy just hoping we can trick Petey into staying by winning a couple of meaningless hockey games.

As a fan I'm hoping we get a pick that can help us win, and help convince Petey to stay. What's wrong with that?