The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks at Detroit Red Wings | Feb.11 @ 9am

Rate this topic

Ted Lasso

3 minutes ago, Goal:thecup said:

And me; checked to see if a GDT was up; found The Powers That Be The GDT; then made coffee.

Plus, going to the care home this morning to watch the game wit me mum.

No drinkey-drivey. 

It'll be fun though; she's a real Rock 'Em, Sock 'Em-type fan, loud, swearing like a trooper Canuck Fan.

Her suite is going to fill up with people wondering what the Marchand is goin' on.

I love that you're watching with Mum....sounds like we'd get along just great! Go Canucks Go!

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Baratheon said:

I never used to be an early bird but these days I love this time of day.  Nobody else is awake yet!  I can sit and peacefully drink my coffee for a bit before being ready to start the day.

I am exactly the same....a "sleep in" for me is 8:00. Most days I'm up around 6 and I treasure my coffee time for the same reasons. Cheers!

• Cheers 2

28 minutes ago, Baratheon said:

I never used to be an early bird but these days I love this time of day.  Nobody else is awake yet!  I can sit and peacefully drink my coffee for a bit before being ready to start the day.

I usually go to bed at midnight, awake at 6:30. However east coast US means that i'm up to 1:30 for canucks home and other west coast games. I usually manage it though i definitely need the days between. 

• Cheers 1

51 minutes ago, Baratheon said:

I'm here with you.  The only solace a parent has.

• Like 1
  • There it is 1