The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks at Detroit Red Wings | Feb.11 @ 9am

Rate this topic

Ted Lasso

Since we’re all getting personal here lol. I’m a 6 am er’ myself. Life of working 12 hour shifts so it’s programmed into me like I’m a damn robot…even on days off! 

Go Canucks go! Got my 2nd batch of coffee ready to go!

@-DLC-…you wanna slide over somma that good stuff!, need it for my coffee :towel:

• Like 2

At this point its clear was have a coaching bump which is worst case Ontario. Our saving grace is allowing 4+ against every night.... But that's not even enough to out do our own offense.

Please Detroit take the regulation W. We won't keep getting lucky with every bottom feeder battle going to OT to keep us in the chase

4 minutes ago, Gawdzukes said:

@OldFaithfulCap nice work on the standings !!!

Hmmm, are people in Van going to complain there is a hockey game on? Probably lol. I can never for the life of me understand all the complaints about the game time. I love hockey anytime.

Saturday should always be 9am till 10pm hockey all day long

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Bo fan said:

Good morning Canuck fans - fire lit (yes I have wood heat) coffee made, Baileys out, vape pen loaded - and I am ready for the 7-5 loss to the Wings. How many minutes does Kuz play today? Enjoy the games folks. I can't watch it and keep up on here. Too old

Maybe it's time we get a smoke emoji? I mean, there is a beer mug... mods?

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

27 minutes ago, Gawdzukes said:

Hmmm, are people in Van going to complain there is a hockey game on? Probably lol. I can never for the life of me understand all the complaints about the game time. I love hockey anytime.

Its too early to drink for most people haha

30 minutes ago, Attila Umbrus said:

Since we’re all getting personal here lol. I’m a 6 am er’ myself. Life of working 12 hour shifts so it’s programmed into me like I’m a damn robot…even on days off! 

Go Canucks go! Got my 2nd batch of coffee ready to go!

@-DLC-…you wanna slide over somma that good stuff!, need it for my coffee :towel:

you work on the rigs or something?

35 minutes ago, Gawdzukes said:

For me...it's all about our players.

These early morning games (for them) can be riskier because they're going in pretty cold. 

Also....losses early in the day can throw things off. Wins though....a good boost to the day. Although, these days wins are losses and losses are wins. Right? Something like that.

• Cheers 1

After what Norris did to Ted Lindsay I have no use for the Wings. Some of us have long memories. At that a 7 - 5 loss sounds good. Tankers unite! We'll show the Wings how it is done. Oh and Lidstrom scoring from center ice. Oh, and Stevie Y knocking the Canucks out skating on one leg. Enough. 

That time I did the hiring .... and a woman came in and was perfect for the job. We also chatted after the interview a bit and we just hit it off...we've remained friends to this day.

Except when hockey was on and she showed up for work in .... her Wings jersey!!!! Me in my Bieksa jersey. I told her she was fired on the spot.

(At least her Mom was a Canuck fan, so I let her stay).

43 minutes ago, Mustard Tiger said:

At this point its clear was have a coaching bump which is worst case Ontario. Our saving grace is allowing 4+ against every night.... But that's not even enough to out do our own offense.

Please Detroit take the regulation W. We won't keep getting lucky with every bottom feeder battle going to OT to keep us in the chase

Yes. Ontario is worst case every scenario. 

• Haha 2