The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Fight at Canucks practice?

Rate this topic

Screw

Quinn, the ONLY player with pushback and snarl against Detroit last night" Quinn was visibly upset that a bottom string player was getting in his face while being a ppg defenseman during yet another losing year or *checks notes* his 5th consecutive losing year barring the covid bubble?

I can't imagine why he'd be upset at all.

But I can imagine him looking at the calendar knowing when his contract runs out and debating how nice Jersey is this time of year.

48 minutes ago, Screw said:

Yea, but it sounds like the drill blew up a bit according the Bachelor.

Look after hearing Demko say the reports of him wanting a trade are absoultely not true...how can we believe anything these guys say. When I see the video I'll believe it

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Elias Pettersson said:

I'm pretty sure that Drance and Paterson have accounts on CDC...

More than likely, there's quite a few of these types of predators. Lurking in the shadows, 

searching for any possible angle or instigate. 

That poll about Hughes for Nemec, etc, Some guy on here said, "hey, that's my exact proposal." 

And soon after, Drance had an article about the same trade concept. 

Believe me, these types scour the nether regions for any possible little tidbit, to perhaps turn into an angle. 

23 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

No everything is not believe it or not.

Things always seem worse than they are when you’re in it.

Now, you're not wrong.  Things could be far worse.  But let's look at the last ten years.

1160011351_Screenshot2023-02-14at4_05_58PM.thumb.png.8eca983392a98d36f34f652f2d4dc2a0.png image.thumb.png.103fa18f866bbcaffcafc55327aab3c4.png

Surely a team that is 8th overall for teams in the last decade for wins/losses and overall points; with Vegas and Seattle included in there (so really 6th worst) would have a quality prospect pool right?

image.thumb.png.76673784bb551e1aa9e20a5f49b926f7.png

Oh.  Oh wait that's not good.  30th overall in the entire league after that record over a decade?

But then we must have some cap space right?  So it can't be all that bad.

image.png.b71ce7d4d273c60a4ec6030e0eaa8a62.png

Oh...oh ya that's not good.  Well I mean next year will be better right?  We've got lots of cap space there don't we?

image.thumb.png.a8df59a1e31e8544c1c0b57cfc95fa9e.png

Damn....

Well, I mean it COULD be worse right?  I mean...right?

Lol yes I am taking the pi55 here bud and just grinding your gears.  But it's bad.  This next three years HAS to be done intelligently without the delusion that Ruthervin is showing with their suggestions of "just needs structure or some surgery"

It's bad though, possibly as bad as any other time in canucks history and I don't think anyone who has been watching for decades can refute it.  We've some nice pieces but it's more like having a $1000 stereo in a $200 car at this point

image.png

Edited by Warhippy
  • Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1

48 minutes ago, SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME said:

Most hilarious part of the story: “Quinn Hughes ‘visibly upset.’”

Does Huggy ever not look upset?

8DBC21C3-D290-4C7E-833F-58D5BAF7C336.jpeg.eb0f818d78315b095aaf8a352d652eaf.jpeg

That's the only part that gave me slight cause for concern. Huggy wears an A, is our top D, seems like a very unassuming type person. For him to be upset enough to get chippy with someone, let alone a 4th liner teammate, then something must have happened.

Now Schenn has to start policing the practices!