The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Fight at Canucks practice?

Rate this topic

Screw

1 hour ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

I think this shoving in practice is overblown but I will 100% agree with you on the rolling over. It’s #%@$ing embarrassing and has been for years. 

I've never cared about losing games as long as it's all left on the ice after 60.

But for almost a decade there's been zero push back at all.  Mad scrambles with 2 minutes left but zero true heart grit and anger at mediocrity.

This team needs desperately to get that fire somehow because losing is one.  But losing and not caring is entirely another

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME said:

Most hilarious part of the story: “Quinn Hughes ‘visibly upset.’”

Does Huggy ever not look upset?

8DBC21C3-D290-4C7E-833F-58D5BAF7C336.jpeg.eb0f818d78315b095aaf8a352d652eaf.jpeg

Is it possible to be invisibly upset??? Maybe that's why OEL seemed indifferent after the game,,he's just invisibly upset.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Alflives said:

Fans of other teams come here and post sometimes. Plus we have some home fans who don’t really understand the game. Demko, Hughes, Pettersson are three fabulous players. We are fortunate to have them, because they are the guys who win Cups. 

Well said. It just shocked me that anyone posting on CDC could not like Hughes. I mean maybe two years ago when he posted the worst +/-, but then he followed it up by having an awesome defensive year while still racking points.

Guy is a 5'10 warrior. I doubt there's any other player on this team who breaks his nose and still logs 20+  minutes in a game.

He is a real beauty.

• There it is 1

8 hours ago, Screw said:

I can see tempers flaring, especially these days when stupidity rules from the owner all the way down. This franchise has turned into a complete joke X10 worse than it's ever been. 

Really disheartening to be a fan these days..

to say the least... I can't even describe it any more, way beyond words!

7 hours ago, Moe Knows said:

"Is it possible to be invisibly upset??? Maybe that's why OEL seemed indifferent after the game,,he's just invisibly upset."

Let me rephrase that......

"Is it possible to be invisible??? Maybe that's why OEL seemed invisible after the game because he's just invisible."

13 hours ago, DeNiro said:

Happens all the time among competitive teams. It’s good for them believe it or not.

Kesler and Mitchell did the same thing.

It’s a nothing story. Just the media trying to continue their narrative that everything is a mess.

Wait Canucks are competitive? :bigblush:

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Alflives said:

Fans of other teams come here and post sometimes. Plus we have some home fans who don’t really understand the game. Demko, Hughes, Pettersson are three fabulous players. We are fortunate to have them, because they are the guys who win Cups. 

Yes. Makes so much sense. Nucks have been one of the worst teams in hockey with this core 'yet they are the guys that win cups'

18 hours ago, Alflives said:

I'd fight you Alf.  We can make some serious coin on a PPV!

:ph34r: