The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CHEL 23

Gotta ask, who on here is playing EASHL club in NHL 23 (new gen consoles)? We've got a pretty healthy club that plays every night (3s and 6s). Just wondering if there are any other fellow CDC members out there that we're competing against and what team you play for.

looking elias pettersson GIF by Twitter

On 2/15/2023 at 11:00 AM, 250Integra said:

Gotta ask, who on here is playing EASHL club in NHL 23 (new gen consoles)? We've got a pretty healthy club that plays every night (3s and 6s). Just wondering if there are any other fellow CDC members out there that we're competing against and what team you play for.

looking elias pettersson GIF by Twitter

I do, usually play with my LG team at the moment. I am also in a few discord channels that make 6's groups. you on xbox or PSN?

21 hours ago, 250Integra said:

Nice! We’re all on PS5. Which league are you in?

I am in the CHL In LG, I am on Owen Sound Attack. I also play in CNC, was on St. Louis last season. and a western based league that plays only on west servers, I was on Boston in that one we have won that league 2 seasons in a row. what about you?

18 hours ago, Bounce000 said:

We’re calling it Chel now?

It's literally called "World of Chel" :lol:

27 minutes ago, Nucksfollower1983 said:

I am in the CHL In LG, I am on Owen Sound Attack. I also play in CNC, was on St. Louis last season. and a western based league that plays only on west servers, I was on Boston in that one we have won that league 2 seasons in a row. what about you?

We're not in any leagues but we only play on NA west servers, usually at night after 9pm. Most of us have been playing EASHL together as a group since 2011 lol. Currently ranked in the top 40 on the cross-platform Top 100 clubs. Looks like your team primary plays private league matches?

Edited by 250Integra
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, 250Integra said:

It's literally called "World of Chel" :lol:

We're not in any leagues but we only play on NA west servers, usually at night after 9pm. Most of us have been playing EASHL together as a group since 2011 lol. Currently ranked in the top 40 on the cross-platform Top 100 clubs. Looks like your team primary plays private league matches?

no we play 6's outside of league games too

On 2/20/2023 at 9:24 PM, Sean Monahan said:

I play mostly 3’s and occasionally 6’s. 

Starting my club before levelling up was a mistake. The club is just my brother and I, we were getting worked when we were <level 35 or so. 

Got my 700th goal tonight so it’s been better since! 

Yeah, we started a practice club so we could all level up before taking it more serious. Being a level 50+ makes difference especially if you play against teams in higher divisions. What platform are you on? 

23 minutes ago, 250Integra said:

Yeah, we started a practice club so we could all level up before taking it more serious. Being a level 50+ makes difference especially if you play against teams in higher divisions. What platform are you on? 

Hugeeee difference. Getting to level 35-40 unlocked most of the superstar and zone abilities so it helped, but it wasn't until level 50 that it really levelled out. 

I play on PS4. Are you PS or XBox?

23 hours ago, Sean Monahan said:

Hugeeee difference. Getting to level 35-40 unlocked most of the superstar and zone abilities so it helped, but it wasn't until level 50 that it really levelled out. 

I play on PS4. Are you PS or XBox?

We're on PS5! I also post some random CHEL clips on my youtube because the game is bound to have some really stupid glitches or we pull off some funny / exciting plays. Always a good time with the boys.

• Cheers 1

• 3 weeks later...