The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Saturday February 18 2023 - Vancouver Canucks vs Philadelphia Flyers - 7pm PT/10pm ET - Vancouver

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

1 hour ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

I think they’re grooming him for a backup role next season. They must believe he’s legit. I wouldn’t be surprised if Delia gets sent down when Thatcher is back.

1 minute ago, Odd. said:

I think they’re grooming him for a backup role next season. They must believe he’s legit. I wouldn’t be surprised if Delia gets sent down when Thatcher is back.

I like Silovs but they need to find an NHL vet to backup next season. 

1 minute ago, ilduce39 said:

I like Silovs but they need to find an NHL vet to backup next season. 

Agreed, he’s far too young. Markstrom came in the league at 20-21 and it almost ruined his career

• Cheers 2

Just now, DeNiro said:

Yep. No way Silovs is ready to backup.

They need to sign someone like Korpisalo to a 2 year deal and help rebuild his game.

Somewhere out there I saw a lot of decent names available in the offseason.  Should be a no brainer but… we’ll see! 

• Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, cripplereh said:

Way I see it a top 5 pick with the Islanders 25th or so should help turn this around.  

We have three players that should make the team next year.So in two years we should be fighting for a playoff spot.

Isles pick will be much higher than 25.

1 hour ago, DeNiro said:

Canucks are dressing a goalie who has one NHL game and a D core that is the worst in the league.

What exactly gives people confidence in a win??

Philly ain't that good and we are due for a win...can't lose out the rest of the way, might as well win games at home for the paying fans who suffer financially for going to the games live!