The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Around the NHL | February (19-25) 2023

Rate this topic

Just now, Coconuts said:

Huge tank night with a Chicago win and both Columbus and Arizona getting a point. Only the Blues loss has sullied it.

Just need to get back on the tank against Nashville and make it count by losing. 

At least the Blues loss was to the Sens. They weren’t that far ahead of us either.

• Cheers 1

first, we are not going to get Bedard. 

Not as a draft.

Second, when we gave horvat to NYI we should have gotten Cory Schneider rights back from NYI as well.

I think Cory was a king richard. now, we see everything go in the net. Luongo didnt impress me and he is an all star, inducted to hall of fame. Cory just needed us to believe. AND he only played like a king in vancouver.

Edited by EastCoastNucks
not enough background

4 minutes ago, EastCoastNucks said:

first, we are not going to get Bedard. 

Not as a draft.

Second, when we gave horvat to NYI we should have gotten Cory Schneider rights as well.

I think Cory was a king richard. now, we see everything go in the net. Luongo didnt impress me and he is an all star, inducted to hall of fame. Cory just needed us to believe.

Even if we don’t if we position ourselves in the top 5 we have a much better chance of getting a star.

Some people seem to think the only point of tanking is winning the lotto. It’s not, it’s about getting the highest pick possible regardless of winning it.

On top of that it improves every other pick in the draft. Getting to select 4th or 5th in each round can sometimes make a big difference.

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Even if we don’t if we position ourselves in the top 5 we have a much better chance of getting a star.

Some people seem to think the only point of tanking is winning the lotto. It’s not, it’s about getting the highest pick possible regardless of winning it.

On top of that it improves every other pick in the draft. Getting to select 4th or 5th in each round can sometimes make a big difference.

5th 13th 37th... good start ::D

• There it is 1