The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Tuesday February 21 2023 - Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predators - 5pm PT/8pm ET - Bridgestone Arena

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

5 minutes ago, Alflives said:

We got a much needed point. The tankers can all take the night off and cry. We are getting Demko back. We are playing the right way. We are dominating games. Say hello (tankers) to us winning 20 games down the stretch! :towel:

nothing to see here

Edited by Moe Knows
  • Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Alflives said:

We got a much needed point. The tankers can all take the night off and cry. We are getting Demko back. We are playing the right way. We are dominating games. Say hello (tankers) to us winning 20 games down the stretch! :towel:

I remember my first 40 pounder. 

11 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Why would that be a good thing (winning 20 games)??? Would we make the playoffs? NO! Would it make us a better teeam in the long run or even next year? Probably not! Would it mean a higher draft pick? YES! Would it reduce our already slim chances of winning the Bedard lottery? YES! Outside of a misguided need for meaningless short term gratification I don't see why it would be a positive thing,

Just now, Moe Knows said:

Why would that be a good thing (winning 20 games)??? Would we make the playoffs? NO! Would it make us a better teeam in the long run or even next year? Probably not! Would it mean a higher draft pick? YES! Would it reduce our already slim chances of winning the Bedard lottery? YES! Outside of a misguided need for meaningless short term gratification I don't see why it would be a positive thing,

Alf wants to take off the bag. image.jpeg.57cce068ebab74ff1901dcecb229b63b.jpeg

• Haha 2